Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Lombardia Trophy 2013 (Milan/ITA) Sept 19 to 22

a very high score for valentinas program indeed, its a senior B in Italy so... didnt really like the music, it was kinda boring... she has worked a lot with her expression to the music thought. The french girl Ventard was sure energentic, will be one to watch

Custom Title
    What happened to Elladj Balde? 4 deductions? Was that 4 falls or did that include something else, like a music violation?

Hopefully there haven't been a lot of pairs dropping out like at Ondrej Nepela last season, so the medalists will get WS points. Berton/Hotarek are likely to win this but Martiusheva/Rogonov did beat them at ON last season. I'm interested to see if M/R can continue their good form from the test skates and also see how much Takahashi/Kihara have improved. T/K are a very elegant pair but were very tentative and unsynchronized during the summer shows. They'll probably need a couple of years to truly gel.

Custom Title
    Valentina's music is something I haven't heard of. I think it wasn't used before. It was written in the Programs thread. I don't know yet if I like the program or not. It isn't as good as her last year SP which is the best she's ever done but it is good and might get better. I always said she has great potential but until she came to Yuka and Jason she had only cheap and crappy programs and never liked her dresses. Even in her first year with Y&J she still had that kind of look/programs but we could feel the change. Too bad she went to them so late and lost a lot of time with Morozov who did nothing for her.
    I am curious too see her LP. I don't remember reading anything about the music.
    I didn't pay too much attention until now to Anais Ventard. I remember seeing her in junior but I never knew she was so flexible. I really liked her spins.
    After Anais the internet crashed. I wanted to see the other italian ladies. Do you know if they have an archieve somewhere?
    What happened to Ellaj? How did he manage to have 4 points deduction in the short program?

yeeey for Majorov!! Cudos for going for the quad in a small time competition, hurray for all the scandinavian skaters!
    im also wondering if theres an archive to be found? Wont be able to watch the pairs short, so would love to catch up with that tomorrow...

Custom Title
    This user on YouTube has already uploaded some videos of the programs: http://www.youtube.com/user/0316seisato/videos
    I'm sure there's going to be more.

Banned
    when's the pairs ? only come here for pairs results

More or less: more is more sequinsgalore's Avatar
    Pairs SP is on now.

Annabelle Prolss/Ruben Blommaert GER

White/grey sparkly costumes
    Music: O Mio Babbino Caro

3Tw - nice
    3FTh - low, but clean
    2A
    StSq
    Li - nice
    BiDs
    PCoSp

Clean, very nice program. Too bad they can only do senior B's this season. Maybe that'll give them time to work on sbs triples.

SP: 33.80+24.08=57.88, in 1st

More or less: more is more sequinsgalore's Avatar
    Nicole Della Monica/Matteo Guarise ITA

She's in orange/gold cutout "exotic" dress, he's in brown/gold

Music: Samson & Delilah

2Tw
    3S - he has hand down
    3STh - she really has to hang on, but stays on one foot
    Li
    StSq
    BiDs
    PCoSp

SP: 30.60+23.16 = 53.76, 2nd

Oleg Vasiliev is w/ them in KnC

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sequinsgalore View Post
    Pairs SP is on now.

Annabelle Prolss/Ruben Blommaert GER

White/grey sparkly costumes
    Music: O Mio Babbino Caro

3Tw - nice
    3FTh - low, but clean
    2A
    StSq
    Li - nice
    BiDs
    PCoSp

Clean, very nice program. Too bad they can only do senior B's this season. Maybe that'll give them time to work on sbs triples.

SP: 33.80+24.08=57.88, in 1st

They could do Senior Grand Prix but are unlikely to get invited in case of a withdrawal.

Banned
    thanks, I love Prolsz and Blommaert
    hope puberty wont wreck havoc on her jumps
    if they keep improving they will continue the German Pairs tradition

Custom Title
    Loved Prolss/Blommaert. Wonder if they'll switch to Steuer after this season?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiKike View Post
    They could do Senior Grand Prix but are unlikely to get invited in case of a withdrawal.
    No, because Anabelles age I think is ineligible for seniors yet

Custom Title
    Unfortunaley for me it is not working anymore:( It shows as if is ice resurfacing or waiting to start. And this was the most interesting competition. I wanted to see the russian pirs and Stefania&Ondrej. Maybe I'll see it on youtube.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by IleK View Post
    Unfortunaley for me it is not working anymore:( It shows as if is ice resurfacing or waiting to start. And this was the most interesting competition. I wanted to see the russian pirs and Stefania&Ondrej. Maybe I'll see it on youtube.
    I think they were doing an ice resurfacing (one group of junior pairs, one group of seniors). So hopefully it will come back.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    No, because Anabelles age I think is ineligible for seniors yet

For Senior ISU championships yes, for Senior Grand Prix she is elegible.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast