Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Australian figure skaters

Medalist
    How did the Australians end up in Nice?

Custom Title
    Andrew was 18th, Jordan was 19th, and Matthew/Paris are 10th after the SP, with the Swedes in easy reach.

Congratulations to our Aussie representatives at the Cup of Nice International. Great Job

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar

Just a heads up, The next competition that our aussie skaters will be competing in are early next month. Dani and Greg and Brooklee Han will be competing at the Volvo Cup in Riga, Latvia.

Watch this space- it's going to reactivate soon.

Just to go a little of topic but still very much about skating, i just watched the trailer for Tessa and Scott's reality tv show as well as an interview of Tessa and Scott about this show on Youtube.

What are you most looking forward to about this tv series?

Custom Title
    I know what I'm looking forward to!

And that's Ice Skating Victoria's Youtube Channel getting 1000 subscribers so that they can LIVE STREAM AUSTRALIAN NATIONALS ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/IceSkati...confirmation=1

Actually, I think I might start a new thread for this. If that's allowed. I hope it is. I would really love to be able to watch our skaters at Nationals!

Quote Originally Posted by karne View Post
    I know what I'm looking forward to!

And that's Ice Skating Victoria's Youtube Channel getting 1000 subscribers so that they can LIVE STREAM AUSTRALIAN NATIONALS ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/IceSkati...confirmation=1

Actually, I think I might start a new thread for this. If that's allowed. I hope it is. I would really love to be able to watch our skaters at Nationals!
    Absolutely! You can always start a new thread!

Lets begin spruiking...

HEY IF YOU ARE READING THIS PAGE PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK AND SUBSCRIBE TO THIS PAGE SO AUSTRALIA NATIONALS CAN BE BROADCASTED LIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by GF2445 View Post
    Absolutely! You can always start a new thread!

Lets begin spruiking...

HEY IF YOU ARE READING THIS PAGE PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK AND SUBSCRIBE TO THIS PAGE SO AUSTRALIA NATIONALS CAN BE BROADCASTED LIVE!
    Golden Skate, Australia needs you. Please subscribe to this youtube page. Long story short, if this page gets 1000 subscribers, They could be able to stream Australia nationals live on Youtube. We have 169csubscribers currently and we are in need of 871 more! Can you help out?

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    To anyone who subscribed to the channel: you might also suggest subscribing on your facebook or on twitter, and on any other figure skating boards you subscribe to.

Even if you're not particularly a fan of any or all of the Aussie skaters, anything that builds the perception that the sport has fans is a good thing!

Thumbs up

Hey Golden Skate Forumers! Thanks so much for your support- we now have 470 subscribers and have 530 more to go!! If you haven't subscribed to this page yet, please do.

Thankyou!

http://www.youtube.com/user/IceSkatingVictoria

Quote Originally Posted by GF2445 View Post
    Just to go a little of topic but still very much about skating, i just watched the trailer for Tessa and Scott's reality tv show as well as an interview of Tessa and Scott about this show on Youtube.

What are you most looking forward to about this tv series?
    What are your thoughts about this tv series?

News

Interview With Brooklee Han

"From Newington, Connecticut to Melbourne, Australia, Brooklee Han has trained on two continents all in the hope of achieving a dream that she has now realized. Beginning her skating career in New York at the age of 5, the 18 year old skater advantageously used her father's Australian roots to her advantage and embarked on a career representing Australia. Finishing 2nd at the Australian Nationals last year, Han went on to represent Australia at the Four Continents and World Championships and in laying down two solid skates at the Nebelhorn Trophy Olympic qualifying event in Germany and finishing 5th earned her country (and herself) a trip to the Sochi Winter Olympics. Brooklee took time from her very busy fall competitive season to talk about her Olympic dream, her travels, goals and much more in this fantastic interview..."

Link to Article Below
    http://skateguard1.blogspot.com.au/2...oklee-han.html

556!!

YEAH! WE'RE MORE THAN HALF WAY THERE!!!

(whoa oh livin on a prayer!)

I can't believe we are inside the last 100 days until the Olympics!

Australia is expected to send at most 60 athletes, which is a 50% increase in comparison to Vancouver and Torino.

Also, cannotwait to see Australia's largest figure skating team since 1988.

Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast