Australian figure skaters | Page 70 | Golden Skate

Australian figure skaters

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
20. I believe she is studying full-time now too.

She just needs to get her feet under her. She'll be fine - she's a tough little nugget, like all of them. I'm hoping for a big comeback in the free. Wouldn't it be great if she and Kailani both finished in the top five?

edwinaskater1943

On the Ice
20. I believe she is studying full-time now too.

She just needs to get her feet under her. She'll be fine - she's a tough little nugget, like all of them. I'm hoping for a big comeback in the free. Wouldn't it be great if she and Kailani both finished in the top five?

Brooklee had a good comeback in the LP pulling up significantly and just under Kailani despite 2 falls and nothing for combo spin. Kailani got called on every triple and Chantelle & pairs failed to get 4cc scores. Senior marks much lower than nationals and no level 4 stsq. Junior ladies results dismal. Dancers did well.

brookes1968

Rinkside
Brooklee had a good comeback in the LP pulling up significantly and just under Kailani despite 2 falls and nothing for combo spin. Kailani got called on every triple and Chantelle & pairs failed to get 4cc scores. Senior marks much lower than nationals and no level 4 stsq. Junior ladies results dismal. Dancers did well.

kailani had clean 3F

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Jordan got the 4CC minimum for his SP! :yay:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
James will be going to Junior Worlds.

Jordan is a very fine skater and I'm very happy for him.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
No, he didn't have either, so hopefully tonight he will get the LP minimum! He's more than capable.

Who else is watching Rostelecom? I think this is the same commentary guy as last week but he's improved out of sight! Good job guy!

edwinaskater1943

On the Ice
No, he didn't have either, so hopefully tonight he will get the LP minimum! He's more than capable.

Who else is watching Rostelecom? I think this is the same commentary guy as last week but he's improved out of sight! Good job guy!

If he doesn't get them will they send James?

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia

I am! I wonder who that guy is...they don't say.

I'm really enjoying watching skating in hi-def! It looks way better than on YouTube.

(Showing my fangirl side - I heard Plushy was in the crowd here during the Mens, I wonder if we'll be able to spot him! :laugh:)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
If he doesn't get them will they send James?

Um, you're aware James isn't actually old enough to be an international Senior, right?

I am! I wonder who that guy is...they don't say.

I'm really enjoying watching skating in hi-def! It looks way better than on YouTube.

(Showing my fangirl side - I heard Plushy was in the crowd here during the Mens, I wonder if we'll be able to spot him! :laugh:)

They could introduce themselves :laugh:

I am still very much :love: for the fact that there is skating on my telly. Oh yes! Plushy-spotting!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm sorry I thought you had to be 15. What are the age rules?

He is 15, but the rule is that you have to be 15 on the July 1 immediately preceding the season. James would have had to have been 15 on 1 July 2015 to be considered for international events this season, but he didn't turn 15 until September.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Oh haha I feel really stupid. I totally thought the men's competition was over already... got it mixed up with the ladies. :slink: Well, rooting for Jordan in his long program now!! :hap85:

edwinaskater1943

On the Ice
was Poland the final oppurtunity foe skaters to qualify fir 4CC. Are there any more oppurtunuties to get ISU marks? did Matlida and William qualify?

was Poland the final oppurtunity foe skaters to qualify fir 4CC. Are there any more oppurtunuties to get ISU marks? did Matlida and William qualify?

They had already achieved 4CC scores. I don't know if they will go though as they are still developing as junior skaters. Does anyone know if they will be sent as the senior team haven't got the scores?