8/30/2013
    12:00:00 Junior Ice Dance Short Dance
    14:30:00 Junior Pairs Free Skating
    17:15:00 Junior Ladies Free Skating
    8/31/2013
    11:00:00 Junior Men Free Skating
    16:00:00 Junior Ice Dance Free Dance

Banned
    why is figure skating junior competitions are still hidden status in this thread section ?

The suitcases of the French dance team have not arrived yet :(

Currently frozen as a popsicle Chemistry66's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattieu View Post
    The suitcases of the French dance team have not arrived yet :(
    At least the SD isn't until the second day of competition. (It still is bad, I know. But there's a chance.)

Missing Tdizzle and SDiggity golden411's Avatar
    Team USA also is having trouble with lost luggage (incl. skates and costumes), per today's installment of Jordan Moeller's blog for IN:

Kori [Ade] and I met up with the rest of the team when we got to Frankfurt. We all got on our last flight to Riga as a team! They made us check in our skates at the gate in Frankfurt because the flight was booked and there was limited space on the plane. I was reluctant to hand over my skates but I really had no choice.

.... MY SKATES DIDN'T GET ON THE PLANE!

Quinn [Carpenter] and Lorraine [McNamara]'s costumes didn't make it on either! We went to talk to the baggage workers and they said they would send our missing essentials on the next flight and that they would be delivered to our hotel by 2 a.m. We were trying to stay positive and not worry about it too much and think of other things.

http://www.icenetwork.com/news/2013/...rom-jgp-latvia

It's a cliffhanger ... the blog entry ends with the team having dinner and calling it an early night ...

Currently frozen as a popsicle Chemistry66's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by golden411 View Post
    Team USA also is having trouble with lost luggage (incl. skate and costumes), per today's installment of Jordan Moeller's blog for IN:

Kori [Ade] and I met up with the rest of the team when we got to Frankfurt. We all got on our last flight to Riga as a team! They made us check in our skates at the gate in Frankfurt because the flight was booked and there was limited space on the plane. I was reluctant to hand over my skates but I really had no choice.

.... MY SKATES DIDN'T GET ON THE PLANE!

Quinn [Carpenter] and Lorraine [McNamara]'s costumes didn't make it on either! We went to talk to the baggage workers and they said they would send our missing essentials on the next flight and that they would be delivered to our hotel by 2 a.m. We were trying to stay positive and not worry about it too much and think of other things.

http://www.icenetwork.com/news/2013/...rom-jgp-latvia

It's a cliffhanger ... the blog entry ends with the team having dinner and calling it an early night ...
    At least for Quinn and Lorraine, it's costumes. I'd imagine not having skates would be worse because there's really not a safe way to replace those and compete well.