Short Dance JGP Riga Cup 2013 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Short Dance JGP Riga Cup 2013

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
they will be the next great American Dancers
mark my words, I enjoyed them since they debuted last season

Oh, I've been a fan of them since I randomly found their Doll FD on Youtube way back in the 2008-2009 season (wow I didn't realize it was that far back until looking at their website). The video isn't there anymore (or was made private) but it was adorable and pretty amazing for such young dancers. All the WISA teams are pretty darn talented, but I could see them in the Olympics one day if they stick with it (since Lorraine will be 18, turning 19, by the time 2018 comes around, and Quinn will be 21, turning 22). Could see them winning/medaling, but no one will know since it's over 4 years away and things happen.

It's funny to think they're in their FOURTH year of Nationals competition at the junior level this year.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Looking at the protocols, the PCS were for Bent/MacKeen and McNamara/Carpenter were essentially the same (only differed by 0.41 in favor of M/C). The only real difference maker was the first sequence for M/C getting called at 1 while it was at 4 for B/M. That's a BV difference of 4 points.

SHowing that levels really do matter seriously sometimes.