Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ladies FS JGP Riga Cup 2013

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    what happened to Karen ? shame about Sotskova's fall but
    I guess Medvedeva was going to win as she usually is a good freeskater than Sotskova doing a clean FS
    Chen seemed nervous, especially at the second half of her program. She was rushing through all of her planned elements.

Custom Title

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    Not to mention the skater herself is pretty small and had good runout out of her jumps. I didn't nnotice about the transitions into them, so someone else can comment on that. I see no reason why her jumps should get negative GOE. I don't even think they're that small, actually.
    Same here. I think her jumps are ok and look much better to me than Sotskova's for example. Judging from the FS videos.

Custom Title
    Alaine has been having a good season. Either she, Gabrielle or Julianne may break Meagan Duhamel's 2004 record of the highest junior score from a Canadian lady of 152.40.

Quote Originally Posted by FSGMT View Post
    Chartrand skated quite well, she could be Osmond's heir if she keeps improving!
    That's not saying much.

Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    Alaine has been having a good season. Either she, Gabrielle or Julianne may break Meagan Duhamel's 2004 record of the highest junior score from a Canadian lady of 152.40.
    Totally agree, but even so skate canada is not sending her to skate canada, they gave the tba place to veronik mallet.. !!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraM View Post
    Totally agree, but even so skate canada is not sending her to skate canada, they gave the tba place to veronik mallet.. !!
    Alaine can't do both the JGP and the SGP. Given her jump issues and the fact that the PCS isn't great yet, the JGP may not be a bad place for her.

Ice Dancing and Johnny Fan MissIzzy's Avatar
    My analysis of the top three: http://youtu.be/rpWddQ1CHPg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3