Rinkside
Overall standings after Mens SP

1. Yuzuru Hanyu JPN 84.66
2. Sergei Voronov RUS 79.74
3. Douglas Razzano USA 71.89
4. Jorik Hendrickx BEL 69.18
5. Kento Nakamura JPN 67.83
6. Artur Gachinski
the rest I could not read anymore because the scoreboard faded...

Icey

Record Breaker
Sorry, not a skater that i knew. He and coach favored each other a lot. I believe the one from Poland.

Carmen95

Rinkside
Cool, Kiira Korpi in interview...

I am so looking forward for Mirai Nagasu and Elizaveta Tuktamisheva... :popcorn:

IleK

On the Ice
They are interviewing Kiira right now! Too bad I don't understand a word. Sara, where are you:) She is pretty as always and smiling, I hope everything will be as shiny and good as she is. But I would have liked to know if she said something about her current state. And hopes:)

Carmen95

Rinkside
They are interviewing Kiira right now! Too bad I don't understand a word. Sara, where are you:) She is pretty as always and smiling, I hope everything will be as shiny and good as she is. But I would have liked to know if she said something about her current state. And hopes:)

I am not really fluid in finnish but if I am not wrong they actually talked about the status of her injury... I think she said that it was going well... Argh, I need to learn more finnish...

pohatta

On the Ice

She said the recovery is going OK and she's planning to be back on the ice in November.

IleK

On the Ice
She said the recovery is going OK and she's planning to be back on the ice in November.

Thank you so much! I am beginning to hope we will see her at Euros and Worlds. That would be so great since I missed her so much last year.

I also enjoyed Dornbush's program and felt sorry for the mistakes.He was the first skater I saw, I missed the first 2 groups.
Now good luck to all the girls. I want to see only clean programs:)

Icey

Record Breaker
It would be nice if she could have a good showing. May they all do their best.

Who is Mirai's coach? Stunning face imo

AnnaTheMusician

On the Ice
Greetings from the rinkside! I'll tell some details if I see some :) Women look good, Mirai's dress is nice. Juulia looks so skinny....