Finlandia Trophy 04 -06.10. 2013 | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Finlandia Trophy 04 -06.10. 2013

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
What a beautiful skate from Julia! I really like her program and she sold it so well!

I never doubted her, last season she was unlucky with injuries
but a healthy Julia, Adelina nor Liza they cannot beat her
for me, she will always be Rus No.1

its called conistency !
which Adelina nor Liza does not have

Carmen95

Rinkside
Julia... Something sweet but still I'm not really fond of her presentation. 2A technique is awful... 65,??. :rolleye:

I agree, the 2A was looking bad... and I am not an expert, but the first spin was looking really shaky? It did not look good to me... But she improved to better, even though I think she could do good even without displaying her flexibility every second move...

Lucky Star

Final Flight
I never doubted her, last season she was unlucky with injuries
but a healthy Julia, Adelina nor Liza they cannot beat her
for me, she will always be Rus No.1

its called conistency !
which Adelina nor Liza does not have
I prefer her to the other Russians too, especially now, with such beautiful choreography and lovely presentation. And Julia is a tough competitor, no doubt about that. But I like Adelina and Liza as well, let's give them a chance :)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I prefer her to the other Russians too, especially now, with such beautiful choreography and lovely presentation. And Julia is a tough competitor, no doubt about that. But I like Adelina and Liza as well, let's give them a chance :)

I haven't seen this performance (or any others from the Finlandia because YLE is geo-blocked for me. I'll watch the videos after the Ondrej Nepela is over). But I just want to agree with what you said about Julia, especially the bit about her being a tough competitor.

But, I'm still gunning for Adelina and Liza! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
so I hopes this shuts evreyone up
that Julia has no chance in Sochi

because Tuk can never do a Clean SP
and Sotnikova self distructs in LP

bramweld

Record Breaker
Wow, bad start for Liza. The second spot to Sochi might be wide open after all :scratch: