Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Yuna Kim says Adios Nonino is the most diffiult program she's ever done

[QUOTE=aftertherain

But yes, hopefully that program will have nothing to do with the dreadful appendix/abdomen/uterus-holding. Anymore of that and I'll hope that she gets her digestive system checked out. [/QUOTE]

The more and more I watch "kiss of the vampire" the more and more I like her appendix/abdomen/uterus-holding. And the more I watch it the more chilling her scythe-like reaping of her skating boot becomes. So, I say more appendix/abdomen/uterus-holding!

Happy birthday Queen Yu-na!

Custard Title
    Quote Originally Posted by RABID View Post
    The more and more I watch "kiss of the vampire" the more and more I like her appendix/abdomen/uterus-holding. And the more I watch it the more chilling her scythe-like reaping of her skating boot becomes. So, I say more appendix/abdomen/uterus-holding!

Happy birthday Queen Yu-na!
    Uterus-holding? I may have missed it but I don't think she ever reached down that far... But this sounds promising. The last time Yu-na said something was choreographically difficult, wasn't the result her Lark Ascending?

Rinkside
    Happy Birthday Yuna!

Quote Originally Posted by CarneAsada View Post
    Uterus-holding? I may have missed it but I don't think she ever reached down that far... But this sounds promising. The last time Yu-na said something was choreographically difficult, wasn't the result her Lark Ascending?
    This crotch-grabbing/uterine themes are the IT thing these days, i.e. Tessa in Carmen.

Gosh, I hope so! Such a heart achingly beautiful program that was.

Yup. She said Lark was very demanding. She also said that's why she's not too crazy about doing another bird-themed program.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2