Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: 2013-2014 Chinese national GP

  1. #1
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chong Qing and Beijing CHN
    Posts
    25

    2013-2014 Chinese national GP


  2. #2
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    248
    What happened to Zijun?? Is she injured?? Also, I don't understand why she made the lutz a combo. Usually she has a flip-toe combo because of her flutz...

  3. #3
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    248
    Are there final results?

  4. #4
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chong Qing and Beijing CHN
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesky85 View Post
    Are there final results?
    FS:
    1 peng /zhang 116.05 57.38 60.67 7.75 7.33 7.50 7.67 7.67 2.00
    2 yu/jin 111.85 59.71 52.14 6.75 6.25 6.50 6.67 6.42 0.00
    3 wang/wang 106.00 56.68 51.32 6.50 6.08 6.33 6.58 6.58 2.00
    4 sui/han 96.55 45.82 51.73 6.50 6.33 6.25 6.67 6.58 1.00

    1 kexin zhang 106.17 56.83 49.34 6.42 6.00 6.25 6.17 6.00 0.00
    2 ziquan zhao 96.15 53.08 43.07 5.58 5.17 5.42 5.42 5.33 0.00
    3 xiaowen guo 87.71 47.45 42.26 5.50 5.00 5.25 5.33 5.33 2.00
    4 zijun li 86.69 38.49 49.20 6.25 6.00 6.00 6.33 6.17 1.00

    1 boyang jin 159.51 94.83 64.68 6.50 6.17 6.67 6.58 6.42 0.00
    2 nan song 157.05 84.23 72.82 7.33 7.00 7.33 7.42 7.33 0.00
    3 han yan 149.05 76.87 73.18 7.58 7.17 7.17 7.42 7.25 1.00
    http://chnfs.org/wp-content/uploads/...2014_NC_GP.pdf

  5. #5
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chong Qing and Beijing CHN
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesky85 View Post
    What happened to Zijun?? Is she injured?? Also, I don't understand why she made the lutz a combo. Usually she has a flip-toe combo because of her flutz...
    Yes,she was injured, but not serious.

  6. #6
    Custom Title FSGMT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    2,881
    86 FS? And her PCS is not higher than Zhang's!! That's worrying: will se be able to compete at a high level in the GP? The lutz-toe combo in the SP was strange, I agree: if she isn't ready for a flip-toe she should just go back to the 3T+3T, not try a 3Lz+2T that can bring her only less BV and negative GOE because of the flutz...

  7. #7
    Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Staring at the ocean and smiling.
    Posts
    16,028
    Peng & Zhang's SP was just wonderful! She has improved so much! Is there video of their FS?

  8. #8
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by FSGMT View Post
    86 FS? And her PCS is not higher than Zhang's!! That's worrying: will se be able to compete at a high level in the GP? The lutz-toe combo in the SP was strange, I agree: if she isn't ready for a flip-toe she should just go back to the 3T+3T, not try a 3Lz+2T that can bring her only less BV and negative GOE because of the flutz...
    She was injured and can't do any -3Tcombo now. So She chose 3Lz2T for the combo to minimize the loss of base value.
    She had never skated the FS as a whole program before this competition because of injury. In this competition, besides underrotation and fall, she missed some transition, the whole StSq and 2A. That's why she got such a low PCS.

  9. #9
    Custom Title FSGMT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    2,881
    Quote Originally Posted by xiangfuzi View Post
    She was injured and can't do any -3Tcombo now. So She chose 3Lz2T for the combo to minimize the loss of base value.
    She had never skated the FS as a whole program before this competition because of injury. In this competition, besides underrotation and fall, she missed some transition, the whole StSq and 2A. That's why she got such a low PCS.
    Thank you for the explanation! How serious is her injury?

  10. #10
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chong Qing and Beijing CHN
    Posts
    25

  11. #11
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by FSGMT View Post
    Thank you for the explanation! How serious is her injury?
    Chinese skaters are always unwilling to say much about their injury so we don't know the details.
    Zijun seems to be out of training for months but now her injury is not that seriousis.
    Everything is in recovery. Just best wishes to her.

  12. #12
    Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Staring at the ocean and smiling.
    Posts
    16,028
    Thanks so much Jiarry!

  13. #13
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    96
    Did I just see a 4S, 4T, 3Lz-3T, 3A-2T, 3Lo, 3F-1Lo-3S, 3F, 3Lz clean program from Jin Boyang? Isn't he only like 14 or 15 years old? I can't believe my eyes.

  14. #14
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chong Qing and Beijing CHN
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by UnChosen View Post
    Did I just see a 4S, 4T, 3Lz-3T, 3A-2T, 3Lo, 3F-1Lo-3S, 3F, 3Lz clean program from Jin Boyang? Isn't he only like 14 or 15 years old? I can't believe my eyes.
    He is 16 years old

  15. #15
    Custom Title FSGMT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    2,881
    Quote Originally Posted by UnChosen View Post
    Did I just see a 4S, 4T, 3Lz-3T, 3A-2T, 3Lo, 3F-1Lo-3S, 3F, 3Lz clean program from Jin Boyang? Isn't he only like 14 or 15 years old? I can't believe my eyes.
    He's extraordinary, technically, I really don't know who at 16 has ever been able to land both 4T and 4S in competition! (maybe Goebel?) Now he has to improve that second mark, because he is really running from jump to jump during the first minute; the second half is a bit better, though, and I think that 64 was a bit too low, especially because it was a national competition!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •