Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 345

Thread: Russian qualifiers and other most important competitions

  1. #61
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,853
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesky85 View Post
    Does anybody know who Diana Pervushkina and Maria Artemyeva are? They did a pretty good job, even beating Gosviyani!
    Maria Artemieva is well-known in Russia "mature" skater.
    She was born 11 Mar 1993. StPetersburg, coach Eugene Rukavitsin (Konstantin Menshov's coach, he was also coach of Ksenia Makarova when she skated in Russia).
    At 2009 she was at JGP Event Croatia (4th place).
    At 2011 - at Winter Universiad (11th place).
    For some years from 2006 was in National Team.
    Season 2012/2013 was missed (only one competition) because of injury.
    Her problem always was landing of jumps.
    She shows real progress at her 1st competition of this season - 3Lz+3T combo and more solid landings.
    Her ISU Bio http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00009616.htm
    Info in Russian http://www.fskate.ru/skaters/20.html

    Diana Pervushkina was born 23 Jun 1998.
    Tolyatti City, Samara Region.
    Coach Irina Baranova (almost unknown, she is former coach of Andrei Laukin whose ISU Bio is http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00014102.htm ).
    Diana was almost unknown before 2012/2013 season.
    At 2012/2013 she was known as "moderately good jumps, horrible all other".
    She is at National Team at 2013/2014 Season because of 4th place at Spartakiad of Pupils.
    Now she shows more stable jumps and better non-jumping.
    Info in Russian http://www.fskate.ru/skaters/2313.html

  2. #62
    Custom Title DobrinFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    700
    Quote Originally Posted by FSGMT View Post
    Sotnikova's 3-3 was UR not DG and that's good, also because she received no "e"!
    Russian competitions seem to be pretty lenient about calling edges especially when said skater always/almost always get called on it in international competitions. Like I've notice that at every junior international event Gordei Gorshkov did, he got an edge call on his flip but he never gets an edge call at Russian competitions and didn't get any here either. Same with Bush and his lutz, etc. Don't know about Russian competitions and their UR calls though since the men I like hardly ever UR. PCS are pretty inflated too. I think this does more harm than help to a skater to not get called out on flaws.

  3. #63
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,785
    Quote Originally Posted by FSGMT View Post
    Sotnikova's 3-3 was UR not DG and that's good, also because she received no "e"!
    That's a horrible joke and it's wrong that they are lying to her. But she is going to Sochi and no matter what they will create the lies necessary. So when she goes to her first non-Russian event and gets 3flutz-downgrade 3loop- they should take it as the truth and change it.

  4. #64
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,853
    First Event of StPetersburg Cup.
    It is qualifying Event for Russian Cup.
    18-20 Sep 2013, Men and Ladies Junior and Senior, Pairs and Dance only Junior.

    Schedule http://fskating.spb.ru/index.php?opt...19-47&Itemid=2
    Table of results including protocols http://fsevents.narod.ru/event/s1314/cup1spb/index.htm
    (Russian language)

    Vladislav Sezganov SP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OesArjRgdU8

  5. #65
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRus View Post
    First Event of StPetersburg Cup.
    It is qualifying Event for Russian Cup.
    18-20 Sep 2013, Men and Ladies Junior and Senior, Pairs and Dance only Junior.

    Schedule http://fskating.spb.ru/index.php?opt...19-47&Itemid=2
    Table of results including protocols http://fsevents.narod.ru/event/s1314/cup1spb/index.htm
    (Russian language)

    Vladislav Sezganov SP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OesArjRgdU8
    Nice! Could you maybe translate the entries and add some information about the top few skaters? thank you!

  6. #66
    Custom Title FSGMT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    2,959
    Quote Originally Posted by gmyers View Post
    That's a horrible joke and it's wrong that they are lying to her. But she is going to Sochi and no matter what they will create the lies necessary. So when she goes to her first non-Russian event and gets 3flutz-downgrade 3loop- they should take it as the truth and change it.
    Well, to me the 3-3 in the FS actually looked almost rotated... (there was a turn in the landing, yes, but it was almost an over-rotation I think) Can anyone create a slow-motion video of one of her 3Flutz+3Loop from the Russian Cup so we can understand better?

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,378
    Quote Originally Posted by FSGMT View Post
    Well, to me the 3-3 in the FS actually looked almost rotated... (there was a turn in the landing, yes, but it was almost an over-rotation I think) Can anyone create a slow-motion video of one of her 3Flutz+3Loop from the Russian Cup so we can understand better?
    she was much closer on rotating that 3loop in the test skates, her LP still looked UR, not sure if that would warrant as a downgrade at internationals

  8. #68
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,853
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesky85 View Post
    Nice! Could you maybe translate the entries and add some information about the top few skaters? thank you!
    Senior Men
    FPl. Name Points SP FS
    1 Vladislav Sezganov 180.36 1 1
    2 Eugene Pozhidaev 150.75 2 2
    3 Vasily Velikov 136.35 3 3

    Sezganov (03 Jul 1988) - well known skater, 6th at Nationals 2013, 1st at Golden Spin of Zagreb 2012.
    Internationals - only Senior B's.
    For years tries 4Lz, always URs it.
    At this competition jumped 4Lz at FS, with UR and fall.

    Two other Men - almost ukknown.

  9. #69
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRus View Post
    Senior Men
    FPl. Name Points SP FS
    1 Vladislav Sezganov 180.36 1 1
    2 Eugene Pozhidaev 150.75 2 2
    3 Vasily Velikov 136.35 3 3

    Sezganov (03 Jul 1988) - well known skater, 6th at Nationals 2013, 1st at Golden Spin of Zagreb 2012.
    Internationals - only Senior B's.
    For years tries 4Lz, always URs it.
    At this competition jumped 4Lz at FS, with UR and fall.

    Two other Men - almost ukknown.
    Thanks! How about women?

  10. #70
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    248
    When is the Russian Cup II? How many are there?

  11. #71
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,066
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesky85 View Post
    When is the Russian Cup II? How many are there?
    There are five, plus a final in the spring.
    I: 12 -16 September, Perm
    II: 1 - 6 October, Sochi
    III: 20 - 14 October, Samara
    IV: 12 - 16 November, Yoshkar-Ola
    V: 1 - 5 December, Moscow

  12. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,378
    Russian Cup II Series
    link : http://fsrussia.ru/lib/96_kubok-ross...2014-2-j-etap/

    Leonova will be skating some others will not as it is the same schedules with other
    international events like Japan Open, Finlandia etc.

    Dates: October 1 - October 6, 2013

    Venue : Sochi

    Bits : CCM , MS

    Types : single skating , pair skating, ice dancing

    Accreditation Form , Form

    Accreditation form , how to fill

    Photo requirements

    training Schedule

    Competition Schedule ( print version)

    October 1 ( Tuesday) Arrival

    12.00 - 18.00 - Credentials Committee

    18.00 - 19.30 - Meeting of judges

    19.45 - 20.45 - The draw for the starting order

    October 2 ( Wednesday)

    12.45 - 13.45 - Discount ROSTELECOM "Star Track " Opening Ceremony

    13.45 - 14.00 - Preparation of ice

    14.00 - 16.30 - Boys , CCM , Short Program

    16.30 - 16.45 - Preparation of ice

    16.45 - 19.15 - Girls , CCM , Short Program

    19.15 - 19.30 - Preparation of ice

    19.30 - 20.45 - Dancing, CCM short dance

    20.45 - 21.00 - Preparation of ice

    21.00 - 22.00 - Dancing, MS , a short dance

    Oct. 3 (Thursday)

    14.00 - 15.30 - Men , MS , Short Program

    15.30 - 15.45 - Preparation of ice

    15.45 - 16.45 - Couples CCM short program

    16.45 - 17.00 - Preparation of ice

    17.00 - 18.00 - Couples , MS , Short Program

    18.00 - 18.15 - Preparation of ice

    18.15 - 19.45 - Women , MS , Short Program

    19.45 - 20.00 - Preparation of ice

    20.00 - 21.30 - Dancing, CCM , Free Dance

    4 October ( Friday)

    14.00 - 16.45 - Boys , CCM , any program

    16.45 - 17.00 - Preparation of ice

    17.00 - 19.30 - Girls , CCM , any program

    19.30 - 19.45 - Preparation of ice

    19.45 - 21.00 - Dancing, MS , Free Dance

    Oct. 5 (Saturday)

    13.30 - 15.15 - Men , MS , Free Skating

    15.15 - 15.30 - Preparation of ice

    15.30 - 16.45 - Couples CCM Skating

    16.45 - 17.00 - Preparation of ice

    17.00 - 18.15 - Couples , MS , Free Skating

    18.15 - 18.30 - Preparation of ice

    18.30 - 20.15 - Women , MS , Free Skating

    20.30 - Awarding of the winners of the competition

    Oct. 6 (Sunday ) Departure

  13. #73
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    Russian Cup II Series
    link : http://fsrussia.ru/lib/96_kubok-ross...2014-2-j-etap/

    Leonova will be skating some others will not as it is the same schedules with other
    international events like Japan Open, Finlandia etc.

    Dates: October 1 - October 6, 2013

    Venue : Sochi

    Bits : CCM , MS

    Types : single skating , pair skating, ice dancing

    Accreditation Form , Form

    Accreditation form , how to fill

    Photo requirements

    training Schedule

    Competition Schedule ( print version)

    October 1 ( Tuesday) Arrival

    12.00 - 18.00 - Credentials Committee

    18.00 - 19.30 - Meeting of judges

    19.45 - 20.45 - The draw for the starting order

    October 2 ( Wednesday)

    12.45 - 13.45 - Discount ROSTELECOM "Star Track " Opening Ceremony

    13.45 - 14.00 - Preparation of ice

    14.00 - 16.30 - Boys , CCM , Short Program

    16.30 - 16.45 - Preparation of ice

    16.45 - 19.15 - Girls , CCM , Short Program

    19.15 - 19.30 - Preparation of ice

    19.30 - 20.45 - Dancing, CCM short dance

    20.45 - 21.00 - Preparation of ice

    21.00 - 22.00 - Dancing, MS , a short dance

    Oct. 3 (Thursday)

    14.00 - 15.30 - Men , MS , Short Program

    15.30 - 15.45 - Preparation of ice

    15.45 - 16.45 - Couples CCM short program

    16.45 - 17.00 - Preparation of ice

    17.00 - 18.00 - Couples , MS , Short Program

    18.00 - 18.15 - Preparation of ice

    18.15 - 19.45 - Women , MS , Short Program

    19.45 - 20.00 - Preparation of ice

    20.00 - 21.30 - Dancing, CCM , Free Dance

    4 October ( Friday)

    14.00 - 16.45 - Boys , CCM , any program

    16.45 - 17.00 - Preparation of ice

    17.00 - 19.30 - Girls , CCM , any program

    19.30 - 19.45 - Preparation of ice

    19.45 - 21.00 - Dancing, MS , Free Dance

    Oct. 5 (Saturday)

    13.30 - 15.15 - Men , MS , Free Skating

    15.15 - 15.30 - Preparation of ice

    15.30 - 16.45 - Couples CCM Skating

    16.45 - 17.00 - Preparation of ice

    17.00 - 18.15 - Couples , MS , Free Skating

    18.15 - 18.30 - Preparation of ice

    18.30 - 20.15 - Women , MS , Free Skating

    20.30 - Awarding of the winners of the competition

    Oct. 6 (Sunday ) Departure
    Can't wait!! Does anybody know who's competing??

  14. #74
    Custom Title DobrinFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    700
    Not definite but I read for the ladies Artemieva (*confirmed), Leonova (*confirmed), Agafonova, Sofia Biryukova.

    For the men Gorshkov, Menshov (has to wait for ok from doctor per his interview), Sezganov, Kovtun (?)

    Dance I/K (?), S/Z (?), S/B (recovering from illness and just now starting full run throughs but goal is to be there per coach interview)

    Pairs Stolbova/Klimov

    *confirmed by interviews. I believe all of Rukavitsyn's students will go with or without Menshov.

  15. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,378
    too bad Ivan has been sick since the start of summer
    now they probably wont be ready in time and lost the host pick spot to Monko/Khalaivin

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •