Thread: Senior B Competitions!! And others for gs8 admin

Custom Title

Senior B Competitions!! And others for gs8 admin

With the skating season now upon us, there are quite a few senior B Completions and other
    ISU sanctioned events. I know they are listed but is there a chance for the fans to see a list in diary format, so we can keep a weekly view of completions coming up!

Thanks

Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by russell30 View Post
    With the skating season now upon us, there are quite a few senior B Completions and other
    ISU sanctioned events. I know they are listed but is there a chance for the fans to see a list in diary format, so we can keep a weekly view of completions coming up!

Thanks
    Not trying to speak for gsk8 or the mods. Until one of them has a chance to respond, my own comments are:
    Not sure what you mean by diary format?? Can't tell if you already are aware of this GS listing of events.

ETA:
    And the GS home page has a box devoted to "Upcoming Figure Skating Events" -- a shorter list of those in the near future. It's at the right side of the page as you scroll down.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by golden411 View Post
    Not trying to speak for gsk8 or the mods. Until one of them has a chance to respond, my own comments are:
    Not sure what you mean by diary format?? Can't tell if you already are aware of this GS listing of events.

ETA:
    And the GS home page has a box devoted to "Upcoming Figure Skating Events" -- a shorter list of those in the near future. It's at the right side of the page as you scroll down.
    Thanks so much, That's what I was looking for....

Custom Title
    Wasn't there an event hosted in Romania last season? Unless I don't recall correctly, will that event be hosted this season as well?

Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by golden411 View Post
    Can't tell if you already are aware of this GS listing of events.
    Quote Originally Posted by lcd View Post
    Wasn't there an event hosted in Romania last season? Unless I don't recall correctly, will that event be hosted this season as well?
    If it is what you mean, listed at the link above is:
    Crystal Skate 2013
    24-27 Oct, 2013 – Poiana Brasov, Romania

Its dates in 2012 were Oct 30 - Nov 4.