Senior B Competitions!! And others for gs8 admin | Golden Skate

Senior B Competitions!! And others for gs8 admin

russell30

Final Flight
With the skating season now upon us, there are quite a few senior B Completions and other
ISU sanctioned events. I know they are listed but is there a chance for the fans to see a list in diary format, so we can keep a weekly view of completions coming up!

Thanks

ice coverage

Record Breaker
With the skating season now upon us, there are quite a few senior B Completions and other
ISU sanctioned events. I know they are listed but is there a chance for the fans to see a list in diary format, so we can keep a weekly view of completions coming up!

Thanks

Not trying to speak for gsk8 or the mods. Until one of them has a chance to respond, my own comments are:
Not sure what you mean by diary format?? Can't tell if you already are aware of this GS listing of events.

ETA:
And the GS home page has a box devoted to "Upcoming Figure Skating Events" -- a shorter list of those in the near future. It's at the right side of the page as you scroll down. :)

russell30

Final Flight
Not trying to speak for gsk8 or the mods. Until one of them has a chance to respond, my own comments are:
Not sure what you mean by diary format?? Can't tell if you already are aware of this GS listing of events.

ETA:
And the GS home page has a box devoted to "Upcoming Figure Skating Events" -- a shorter list of those in the near future. It's at the right side of the page as you scroll down. :)

Thanks so much, That's what I was looking for....

lcd

Match Penalty
Wasn't there an event hosted in Romania last season? Unless I don't recall correctly, will that event be hosted this season as well?

ice coverage

Record Breaker