Currently frozen as a popsicle
Medvedeva (30, 1st + 1st)
Edmunds (30, 1st + 1st)
Proklova (28, 1st + 2nd)
Chen (26, 1st + 3rd)
The only way Sotskova (26, 2nd + 2nd, 332.08) is not in is if Daleman wins (26 with 1st + 3rd) and Turzybaeva gets silver with a score higher than 181.26 (26, 2nd + 2nd, 332.09). This is unlikely as it means Daleman would have to increase her PB by over 30 points. So, Sotskova has clinched in all but this one technicality.
Therefore, that one spot is up for grabs.
- wins, she's in with 28 points.
- gets 2nd, she's in with 26 points as long as Daleman doesn't beat her
- gets 3rd, she's in with 24 points as long as Daleman doesn't get gold or get 2nd with a higher total score or Oba/Sakhanovich don't win (as their 24 would have 1st + 4th as opposed to the 2nd + 3rd)
- gets 4th, she's in with 22 points as long as Daleman, Oba, or Sakhanovich don't win or come in 2nd (Oba/Sakhanovich with higher total scores, Daleman would get in on the points total)
- gets 5th, with 20 points she'd need a higher score than 157.40 to beat Angela Wang in total scores AND for Daleman to come in no higher than 4th AND Oba and Sakhanovich to come in no higher than 3rd
- wins, she's in with 26 points and 1st + 3rd
- 2nd, she's in with 24 points if Turzynbaeva, Oba, or Sakhanovich don't win (as one of the latter two would qualify on the 1st + 4th over 2nd + 3rd)
- 3rd, she's in with 22 points if Turzynbaeva doesn't win and Oba/Sakhanovich don't get second (as 2nd + 4th would beat 3rd + 3rd) or if Oba or Sakhanovich don't win and Turzynbaeva doesn't get 2nd
- 4th, she'd fall out of contention as her 20 points with 3rd + 4th would put her behind Angela Wang's 20 with 2nd + 5th
- either wins, they're in with 24 points if Turzynbaeva doesn't get silver (Daleman's placement would be a non-factor here based on points)
- either gets 2nd, they're in with 22 points if Turzynbaeva doesn't win (2nd + 4th would beat a Daleman 3rd + 3rd), Daleman doesn't win and Turzynbaeva doesn't get 3rd or 4th with a higher total score over two events, or if the other of the two of them doesn't win
- either gets 3rd, they're out of contention (again, behind Angela Wang's 2nd + 5th)
I don't think I missed anything. No one else is a factor to qualify for that last spot.