Quote Originally Posted by golden411 View Post
A draft schedule as of Sep 2013 for 2014 Canadian Tire National Figure Skating Championships:
The schedule has been updated as of Jan 2. (The link remains the same.)

Quote Originally Posted by Skate97 View Post
Skate Canada will be live-streaming all Novice and Junior events, plus all Senior skaters who aren't shown on TV, but you need a subscription (it isn't geoblocked though). I don't know whether CTV/TSN will be streaming what they show on TV, but if they do, it will likely be geoblocked. You may have to wait for things to show up on youtube.
Quote Originally Posted by Skate97 View Post
...You can subscribe on the Skate Canada website and access the livestream through the Members Only Login.
Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy15 View Post
It isn't a subscription to Skate Buzz; you need to be a registered Skate Canada member and pay 20 dollars on the Skate Canada (Members Only) Section for the Novice and Junior Nationals.
I believe that Skate Canada membership is NOT necessary to purchase streaming subscriptions -- if I understand the Skate Canada website correctly.

I am a Skate Canada Member. Am I eligible for a discount?
The Live Streaming Season Ticket is a low, one-time payment of $19.95 for all subscribers. The live streaming initiative is fully funded by Skate Canada as an added value to our members and fans. This low, one-time cost allows us to keep live streaming costs manageable.

100th Canadian Tire National Skating Championships: All Novice and Junior events will be streamed along with select Senior events. All other senior events with will be broadcast by CTV/TSN/RDS.