Good news everyone! (Nebelhorn) | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Good news everyone! (Nebelhorn)

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Thanks for keeping us updated, GF2445! I agree, it was a bit too good to be true. It's a bit disappointing, certainly, but it is acceptable when the schedule changes in advance - what drives me round the bend, is when the schedule says one thing, and they are clearly showing something entirely different.

Yes, this was my experience too. The Eurosport sometimes is so unretentive.

GF2445

Record Breaker
They need to refix their schedule
The current schedule says they are broadcasting the Mens short and free live on the same day!!???

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
They need to refix their schedule
The current schedule says they are broadcasting the Mens short and free live on the same day!!???

Yeah. They are on the 28th. But the Free Skate is Live and the short is only a rebroadcast.

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
This is very good news. Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch it all due to work but I am hoping for some taped material in the evenings.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
TV Schedule for Nebelhorn Trophy

What a pleasant surprise – I wasn’t expecting to be doing one of these posts so early in the season! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

There is a slight glitch, though. Whenever I try to access tv.eurosport.com for the Eurosport International listings, it is now re-directing me to tv.eurosport.co.uk , which only gives the British Eurosport listings.

As I am sure you are all aware by now, British Eurosport’s schedules are normally very different to Eurosport International. British Eurosport has the British rights to some sports that International does not, such as WTA tennis, Twenty20 cricket and MotoGP. And to accommodate these, they do not show everything that International does, such as the Summer Grand Prix in ski jumping. And, usually, the figure skating is one of the things that gets cut back on British Eurosport.

But, as a general rule, Eurosport International is normally the same as Eurosport Deutschland. I think the only additional thing that Deutschland shows is live Handball (?!) Grrrrr!!! (Sorry, I’m getting cross because I didn’t get to record the live coverage of final session of Sunday’s snooker final. This was because there was cricket on British 1, and handball on Deutschland 1. And because I was watching British Superbikes with my Dad on British 2, I couldn’t go to the computer to watch the snooker coverage on International 1. So, I ended up missing a few significant frames).

Like British Eurosport, Eurosport France shows cricket and MotoGP, as well as rugby. So, there are significant differences here from Eurosport Deutschland and presumably, International.

I will try to get a proper schedule for Eurosport International. But, failing that, it’s probably best to make your viewing plans according to the ESP Deutschland schedule.

CaroLiza_fan

P.S. I have ammended the mistake in the British Eurosport schedule for Friday that says they are showing the Men's Free in the evening. Of course, it's actually the Women's Free that they are showing. (Typing error, presumably)

NOTE: Europe is currently on Daylight Savings Time. So, BST (British Summer Time) is GMT+1, and CEST (Central European Summer Time) is GMT+2

Eurosport Deutschland (All times CEST*)

Thursday 26th September 2013
ESP1 14:30 – 16:15 Ladies Short Programme LIVE
ESP1 18:00 – 19:45 Pairs Short Programme LIVE
ESP1 21:30 – 23:30 Short Dance LIVE
ESP1 23:30 – 00:00 Pairs Short Programme

Friday 27th September 2013
ESP2 02:00 – 03:00 Pairs Short Programme
ESP1 09:00 – 10:30 Short Dance
ESP1 10:30 – 11:45 Pairs Short Programme
ESP1 11:45 – 13:45 Men Short Programme LIVE
ESP1 15:45 – 17:45 Pairs Free Programme LIVE
ESP2 19:30 – 20:30 Pairs Free Programme
ESP2 20:30 – 21:00 Men Short Programme
ESP2 21:00 – 00:00 Ladies Free Programme LIVE

Saturday 28th September 2013
ESP2 02:00 – 03:00 Pairs Free Programme
ESP2 10:30 – 12:00 Ladies Short Programme
ESP2 12:00 – 14:45 Men Free Programme LIVE
ESP1 15:45 – 17:00 Men Free Programme
ESP1 17:00 – 19:00 Free Dance LIVE

Sunday 29th September 2013
ESP2 20:30 – 22:30 Gala Exhibitions

*Europe is currently on Daylight Savings Time. So, CEST (Central European Summer Time) is GMT+2

Eurosport France (All times CEST*)

ESP1 14:30 – 16:15 Ladies Short Programme LIVE
ESP1 18:00 – 19:45 Pairs Short Programme LIVE
ESP1 21:30 – 23:30 Short Dance LIVE

ESP2 02:00 – 03:00 Pairs Short Programme
ESP1 16:00 – 17:45 Pairs Free Programme LIVE
ESP1 17:45 – 19:00 Men Short Programme
ESP2 19:30 – 20:30 Pairs Free Programme
ESP2 20:30 – 21:00 Men Short Programme
ESP2 21:00 – 00:00 Ladies Free Programme LIVE

ESP2 02:00 – 03:00 Pairs Free Programme
ESP2 10:30 – 12:00 Men Short Programme
ESP2 14:30 – 16:30 Men Free Programme
ESP1 17:00 – 19:00 Free Dance LIVE

ESP1 01:45 – 02:45 Men Free Programme
ESP2 20:30 – 22:30 Gala Exhibitions

*Europe is currently on Daylight Savings Time. So, CEST (Central European Summer Time) is GMT+2

British Eurosport (All times BST*)

BES1 17:00 – 18:45 Short Pairs LIVE
BES1 18:45 – 20:30 Women’s Short
BES1 20:30 – 22:30 Short Dance LIVE

BES2 01:00 – 02:00 Short Pairs
BES2 10:45 – 12:45 Men Short LIVE
BES2 12:45 – 14:15 Women’s Short
BES1 15:00 – 16:45 Free Pairs LIVE
BES1 20:00 – 23:00 Women’s Free LIVE

BES2 01:00 – 02:00 Free Pairs
BES2 09:45 – 11:20 Free Pairs
BES2 18:45 – 19:45 Women’s Free
BES2 19:45 – 21:30 Dance Free

BES2 19:30 – 21:30 Gala Exhibitions

*Europe is currently on Daylight Savings Time. So, BST (British Summer Time) is GMT+1

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
And the best part is that, with the exception of the Ladies' Free, everything I want to see is at a palatable time for me!!!!!!!! :love:

Oh, I hope I can get streams!

Alex D

Record Breaker
ES doesnt seem to cover everything, if I compare the schedule from the ISU with the broadcast then you probably only see the last 2-3 groups :(

I will try to give you first hand infos from the ice rink, if I can.

Edit:

If you get the ES player, then you can watch every ES in europe, you only need to change the IP to France, Germany, Russia etc.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Thanks so much for the heads up, everybody! I would totally have missed this week's figure skating on Eurosport otherwise, because I hardly ever watch live telly. Looks like Eurosport NL shows more or less the same as the other countries's channels, so this should be a couple of great days!

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I can't get Eurosport in the US, but I can get TVTeka, the Russian TV website. What icon on TVTeka should I look for?

Alex D

Record Breaker
im guessing russian eurosport?

Yes I beieve so as well. But TvTeka does also have cport 1 and 2, and Russia 1 etc. Not sure if they broadcast though, havnt seen anyone of ES here yet either, I believe they will just send from Paris again.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
TVTeka shows Eurosport. I'm just not sure which one.

im guessing russian eurosport?

Yes I beieve so as well. But TvTeka does also have cport 1 and 2, and Russia 1 etc. Not sure if they broadcast though, havnt seen anyone of ES here yet either, I believe they will just send from Paris again.

Just translated the Eurosport Russia schedule, and it is the same as Eurosport Deutschland. So, I would say that confirms that Deutschland is sticking to the same schedule as International.

I emphasise: DO NOT WATCH THE BRITISH EUROSPORT STREAM. YOU WILL NOT GET AS FULL A COVERAGE AS YOU WILL IF YOU WATCH THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE FEED OF EUROSPORT INTERNATIONAL!!!

Here is a link to the website I normally get my livestreams from. The English feed for Eurosport International 1 is normally the first "Eurosport" on the list, and the English feed for Eurosport International 2 is normally the first "Eurosport 2" on the list. But, if not, you can tell the difference from the logo when you go into the stream - International just has the normal Eurosport logo, while British Eurosport has the word "British" added above the "Euro".

I also looked up the TV schedule for the next few days on Россия-2 and Спорт-2, and was dismayed to find that neither of them are showing any Nebelhorn coverage.

These channels normally show the major figure skating competitions in their entirety, so it was a surprise that they are not showing the Nebelhorn. Especially since it is a qualifying event for an Olympics that is being held in their country!

More worrying, I also looked through the schedules for a number of RAI channels (RAI 1, RAI 2, RAI Sport 1, RAI Sport 2), and it looks like they are not showing the Nebelhorn either. The worrying thing is that this means we will probably not be getting any videos from La Riserva.

So, does anybody know of anywhere else that may be broadcasting the full competitions and, more importantly, where we can find a live stream for it?

I for one really want to see the first couple of groups of the Ladies SP, in particular Miki Ando in group 1 (PLEASE DO WELL!!!), and Clara Peters in group 2 (hey, we’re from the same island!)

CaroLiza_fan

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Thanks for the Eurosport tipoff! Can't wait to see Brooklee, Brendan, and Danielle and Greg! (Oh, and Jason!)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Thanks for the Eurosport tipoff! Can't wait to see Brooklee, Brendan, and Danielle and Greg! (Oh, and Jason!)

Don't be getting too excited. It is only the final 2 groups of the Ladies SP that Eurosport International is showing, and British Eurosport is not showing it LIVE at all! So, we won't be getting to see Miki Ando, unfortunately, as she is in group 1.

But, you're fortunate that Brooklee is in the penultimate group. So if no earlier broadcasts over-run and we join the skating on time, we should see her.

As for the Short Dance, we should be joining it in the middle of group 3. So, again, you'll see Danielle and Greg, who are in the final group. But, I hope they do go live straightaway and don't show highlights from earlier in the day to fill time until group 4 starts. Because I really want to see Ksenia Monko and Kiril Khaliavin (last in group 3)!!!

When Eurosport International's coverage of the Nebelhorn is on air, I will be watching it because of their brilliant commentary. But, of course, I still want to know if there are any livestreams of the entire competitions, so that I can watch that are on ice before Eurosport comes on air! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
OMG WONDERFUL!

Tad jerky on my computer but I'm sure it'll come good. Thanks!