Good news everyone! (Nebelhorn) | Golden Skate

Good news everyone! (Nebelhorn)

LRK

Record Breaker
Huzzah!

(Now to hope that it doesn't get pre-empted by something... After all, for instance, if someone somewhere is cycling, they just have to show it. If the World Championships aren't even safe from some minor cycling contest... well, one does tend to lose faith... )

That's wonderful! I'm officially jealous of the continent of Europe. Or at least the skate fans there.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I don't have Eurosport, I hope there will be an online streaming like the one we had for Junior Worlds...

Poice

Final Flight
That's great! GF2445, you made my day :)
I have Eurosport so I can't wait to see it :)

GF2445

Record Breaker
Current TV schedule for Nebelhorn

*Disclaimer- they are subject to change without warning.
*The schedule is from British Eurosport so I guess that the times posted are GMT (Greenwich Mean Time- London time)
*All times are in 24 hour time NOT 12 hour time
*British Eurosport has TWO channels (Eurosport and Eurosport 2). Below I will label Eurosport with ESP and Eurosport 2 with ESP2

Current Broadcasting Schedule- As of 22/9/2013

Thursday 26th September
14:30 Ladies' Short Program (1 hr 45 mins) LIVE on ESP
18:00 Pairs Short Program (1 hr 45 mins) LIVE on ESP
21:30 Ice Dance Short Dance (2 hr) LIVE on ESP

(30 minute replay of Pairs Short at 23:30 on ESP)

Friday 27th September
(60 minute replay of Pairs Short at 2:00 on ESP2)
(90 minute replay of Ice Dance Short at 9:00 on ESP)
(75 minute replay of Pairs Short at 10:30 of ESP)
11:45 Men's Short Program (2 hr) LIVE on ESP
15:45 Pair's Free Program (2 hr) LIVE on ESP

(15 minute replay of Men's Short at 17:45 on ESP)
(60 minute replay of Pairs Free at 19:30 on ESP2)
(30 minute replay of Men's Short at 20:30 on ESP2)
21:00 Ladies' Free Program (3hr) LIVE on ESP2

Saturday 28th September
(60 minute replay of Pairs Free at 2:00 on ESP2)
(90 minute replay of Men's Short at 10:30 on ESP2)
12:00 Men's Free Program (2 hrs 45 mins) LIVE on ESP2
(75 minute replay of Ladies' Free at 15:45 on ESP)
17:00 Ice Dance Free Dance (2 hr) LIVE on ESP

Sunday 29th September
19:30 Gala

GF2445

Record Breaker
You are welcome.
I'm just excited that Eurosport is doing this. They are doing the exact opposite to what North America is doing with its skating coverage- which is great for skating!

LRK

Record Breaker
Yes, so am I! I think it's really great!

(Always with the caveat: if they actually show what they have promised. I have been burned too many times. But - that they are showing the competition at all is amazing, and I hope they continue to increase the figure skating coverage. Hopefully there will be enough viewers to encourage that. And if it is on, some non-skating fans may actually stumble onto it, and like what they see.)

senatormls

On the Ice
Thanks for the info! Now I can watch it live here in Norway! Just a warning to the Saturday programs; Eurosport has a tendency to interrupt a previously scheduled program with something else ( in this case, Bundasliga German Soccer). But September is a transition month from summer sports to winter, so I don't see the risk. Good luck to all the participants!

GGoldberg

Match Penalty
The set up at Nebelhorn is always kind of odd, with the technical panel really high up on a balcony, almost way over the skaters. Does anybody know if this will be the same this year?

GF2445

Record Breaker
Stay tuned on this page as Eurosport is readjusting the broadcast schedule for Nebelhorn.
Of course the readjustment means less coverage but that was expected. The initial schedule was a little too good to be true in the first place

Also, if you live in the US and you have Ice Network, you can use that too as Ice Network is streaming the Nebelhorn Trophy from my understanding

LRK

Record Breaker
Thanks for keeping us updated, GF2445! I agree, it was a bit too good to be true. It's a bit disappointing, certainly, but it is acceptable when the schedule changes in advance - what drives me round the bend, is when the schedule says one thing, and they are clearly showing something entirely different.