Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Good news everyone! (Nebelhorn)

Custom Title
    TVTeka shows Eurosport. I'm just not sure which one.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckm View Post
    im guessing russian eurosport?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraM View Post
    Yes I beieve so as well. But TvTeka does also have cport 1 and 2, and Russia 1 etc. Not sure if they broadcast though, havnt seen anyone of ES here yet either, I believe they will just send from Paris again.

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA CaroLiza_fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckm View Post
    Yes I beieve so as well. But TvTeka does also have cport 1 and 2, and Russia 1 etc. Not sure if they broadcast though, havnt seen anyone of ES here yet either, I believe they will just send from Paris again.
    Just translated the Eurosport Russia schedule, and it is the same as Eurosport Deutschland. So, I would say that confirms that Deutschland is sticking to the same schedule as International.

I emphasise: DO NOT WATCH THE BRITISH EUROSPORT STREAM. YOU WILL NOT GET AS FULL A COVERAGE AS YOU WILL IF YOU WATCH THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE FEED OF EUROSPORT INTERNATIONAL!!!

Here is a link to the website I normally get my livestreams from. The English feed for Eurosport International 1 is normally the first "Eurosport" on the list, and the English feed for Eurosport International 2 is normally the first "Eurosport 2" on the list. But, if not, you can tell the difference from the logo when you go into the stream - International just has the normal Eurosport logo, while British Eurosport has the word "British" added above the "Euro".

I also looked up the TV schedule for the next few days on Россия-2 and Спорт-2, and was dismayed to find that neither of them are showing any Nebelhorn coverage.

These channels normally show the major figure skating competitions in their entirety, so it was a surprise that they are not showing the Nebelhorn. Especially since it is a qualifying event for an Olympics that is being held in their country!

More worrying, I also looked through the schedules for a number of RAI channels (RAI 1, RAI 2, RAI Sport 1, RAI Sport 2), and it looks like they are not showing the Nebelhorn either. The worrying thing is that this means we will probably not be getting any videos from La Riserva.

So, does anybody know of anywhere else that may be broadcasting the full competitions and, more importantly, where we can find a live stream for it?

I for one really want to see the first couple of groups of the Ladies SP, in particular Miki Ando in group 1 (PLEASE DO WELL!!!), and Clara Peters in group 2 (hey, we’re from the same island!)

CaroLiza_fan

Custom Title
    Thanks for the Eurosport tipoff! Can't wait to see Brooklee, Brendan, and Danielle and Greg! (Oh, and Jason!)

Quote Originally Posted by karne View Post
    Thanks for the Eurosport tipoff! Can't wait to see Brooklee, Brendan, and Danielle and Greg! (Oh, and Jason!)
    Don't be getting too excited. It is only the final 2 groups of the Ladies SP that Eurosport International is showing, and British Eurosport is not showing it LIVE at all! So, we won't be getting to see Miki Ando, unfortunately, as she is in group 1.

But, you're fortunate that Brooklee is in the penultimate group. So if no earlier broadcasts over-run and we join the skating on time, we should see her.

As for the Short Dance, we should be joining it in the middle of group 3. So, again, you'll see Danielle and Greg, who are in the final group. But, I hope they do go live straightaway and don't show highlights from earlier in the day to fill time until group 4 starts. Because I really want to see Ksenia Monko and Kiril Khaliavin (last in group 3)!!!

When Eurosport International's coverage of the Nebelhorn is on air, I will be watching it because of their brilliant commentary. But, of course, I still want to know if there are any livestreams of the entire competitions, so that I can watch that are on ice before Eurosport comes on air!

CaroLiza_fan

In case anybody missed it, this has been posted in the other Nebelhorn thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dramahkween View Post
    If you are outside of the US you can watch here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-n8wy_VUAc
    And it works!!!!

CaroLiza_fan

Custom Title
    OMG WONDERFUL!

Tad jerky on my computer but I'm sure it'll come good. Thanks!

ISU stream of Pairs is on this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCIwmM_4poM

And it's not jerky like the last one!!!! (it wasn't just your computer, karne!)

CaroLiza_fan

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by CaroLiza_fan View Post
    ISU stream of Pairs is on this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCIwmM_4poM

And it's not jerky like the last one!!!! (it wasn't just your computer, karne!)

CaroLiza_fan
    It's geo blocked here in Japan;;;;;

Quote Originally Posted by deedee1 View Post
    It's geo blocked here in Japan;;;;;
    Oh, so it's not just America it's blocked in. Sorry to hear that.

ISU stream of Short Dance is on this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovI8NjccNPc

CaroLiza_fan

Tripping on the Podium
    Look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctR1FcY2-RA Ilove their chemistry and I like this SP. However it's not very innovative.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3