Canada’s Rising Star: Jeremy Ten | Golden Skate

Canada’s Rising Star: Jeremy Ten

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Canada’s Jeremy Ten, who took his first steps on the ice 15 years ago, couldn’t have imagined the position that he would be in as he approached his 25th birthday.

More

shine

Record Breaker
Canada’s Jeremy Ten, who took his first steps on the ice 15 years ago, couldn’t have imagined the position that he would be in as he approached his 25th birthday.

More

He's such a charming guy :eek:: Loved his skating from a few years back. Anxious to see what he has to bring this season.

ghislaine

Rinkside
Oh, for some reason I had the impression that he switched to Aruntunian over the summer. I do wish he would get away from Joanne McLeod. He seems like a very sweet young man.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Oh, for some reason I had the impression that he switched to Aruntunian over the summer. I do wish he would get away from Joanne McLeod. He seems like a very sweet young man.

J. Ten did spend a chunk of time over the summer training with R.A. While Ten was there, quite a few of his trademark entertaining tweets and photos involved Rippon and Wagner. I'm not sure how long Ten was with them -- seemed like several weeks maybe?

I did not know that he is approaching 25. Hope that he has a healthy and successful season.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
this is his big chance with three spots on the Canadian team. Mind you one would assume Chan and ?Reynolds have two spots. Jeremy would be the eldest skater and though Chan and Reynolds aren't exactly old Canada might want to focus on a youngerster. Mind you that "little boy" might be a bit too young (can't remember thatCAnadian phenom (Cam??) He has a wonderful style but his jumps let him down. There is something about Joanne McLeod that makes skating enthusiasts shudder her inability to close the deal, problems with the axel - she has a spell to draw talents that never materialize ie. Mira Leung had potential, Sandu, even Reynolds we'll see if he can grow pc and power wise. She might be a godod asst. coach. Jeremy shojld go for it because this is probably his last chance.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
I had to read and refresh my memory on who this Jeremy Ten is
was immediately thinking of Denis Ten

Dragonlady

Final Flight
Jeremy was never a coaching priority for McLeod and I consider that a good thing. He has worked with other coaches at 8 rinks for a number of years.

Dragonlady

Last edited by a moderator:

lcd

Match Penalty
Nice to see a supportive article about a men's skater from Canada other than Patrick

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Congrats to Jeremy Ten for a new PB at Nebelhorn and being in medal contention. :)

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jason Brown of the US, just up from juniors, is in medal contention, too.