Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ladies SP JGP Baltic 2013

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanatic View Post
    Angela is a pretty strong FS skater so I'm excited to see what's going to happen tomorrow. I do think she should have been about 2 points higher than Evgenia in PCS but that's okay. Hopefully if she skates well tomorrow she'll see an increase in those scores.

Go Angela!!
    I've seen Angela doing 3Lz-3T right in front of me several times in warm up. Her speed and flow is very nice. The 3Lz-3T was so effortless. I remember commenting about it in the Jr. competition 2 years ago. It's one of those things that when you see it done right in front of your eyes, you just can't believe why not many people can do it consistently. It looked ridiculously easy.

I hope she's in the running.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by FlattFan View Post
    I've seen Angela doing 3Lz-3T right in front of me several times in warm up. Her speed and flow is very nice. The 3Lz-3T was so effortless. I remember commenting about it in the Jr. competition 2 years ago. It's one of those things that when you see it done right in front of your eyes, you just can't believe why not many people can do it consistently. It looked ridiculously easy.

I hope she's in the running.
    I remember Angela's 3Lz+3T (and 3Lz+3T+2T) at JGP Events 2012.
    I also remember her 3Lz+1T at SP of JGP Final.

Ladies are so unpredictable.
    My only prediction for FS and total results - changes may be multiple.
    Many skaters were mistaked at SP, others may mistake in FS.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3