Thread: Which skaters would you like to see getting TEB spot in ladies ?

Custom Title

Which skaters would you like to see getting TEB spot in ladies ?

Which skaters would you like to see getting TEB spot in ladies ?

and

Why ?

Custom Title
    Do you mean Kiira Korpi's tentative spot in the case she hasn't healed yet? Does anybody know how long her injury usually takes?

equally Joshi Helgesson is injured and hasn't dropped her gp yet.

presumably there is a spot at Coc and one at TEB for ladies. James and Cipres said they might drop SA due to his wrist injury.

I think the next group for ladies selection is Haruka Imai (RC), Natalia Popova (SC), Amelie Lacoste (SC), Nikol Gosviani (RC), Kexin Zhang (CoC).
    If we're looking at the CoC spot, Zhang is already assigned and Courtney Hicks is in the selection group for her first GP. After Hicks is Polina Korebeynikova who is at CoC already. CoC is Hicks best chance at a GP this season. 3 russians at CoC so Gosviani can't be chosen either. So Imai, Popova, Lacoste or Hicks can get CoC.

would love for Imai, Lacoste or Zhang get a second event though. Enough Russian girls on the roster already. I don't think we would go as far as Kprebeynikova this season but which senior skaters are after her? For pairs, I think Denney/Frazier are in the group of 5 for substitutes but can't go to SA because 3 from US already. Do return couples get first dibs again? Purich/Tran and Davis/Brubaker are in front then. Dunno the actual group of 5.

Sorry about misspellings, using swipe on my phone in bed, can't sleep and checked gs.

Custom Title
    For me, I would like to see Amelie Lacoste or Elena Glebova getting the TEB spot.

It make 2 years that Amelie Lacoste should have at least 2 Grand Prix, but the other federation seem to prefer to pick USA, Russia or Japanese skaters instead of other nations :(
    I wish that she have TEB because I think this would boost her confidence to have more competition in her repertory before national

And

For Elena Glebova, I find that she have improve a lot the past season and I think that she deserve to be in the Grand Prix series

Gambatte, Max Aaron/"No letting off the gas pedal" golden411's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by icellist View Post
    Do you mean Kiira Korpi's tentative spot in the case she hasn't healed yet? Does anybody know how long her injury usually takes?
    Korpi was officially crossed off the ISU's listing for TEB as of Sep 19.