Thread: Tickets TEB 2013

Tickets TEB 2013

Hey guys just ordered plain tickets and hotell to Paris, could anyone help me out how to purchase the all event tickets?? cant figure out the french site...

Custom Title
    Do they even sell all event tickets? I couldn't find any on this site http://billetterie.bercy.fr/manifest...idmanif/285798

After a long search I found this: http://www.ffsg.org/evenements/docum...2013/infos.htm

I know French language so let me know if you need help with translating! For Friday it seems that the seats are not numbered seats so you just get there early.

They dont sell all event tickets! But i managed to but tickets from another buyer that didnt need them anymore thank God! She said that the seats are not numbered on friday yes, and friday also has the cheapest tickets! Maybe you could help me find the TEB schedule also?

Custom Title
    You can find it in my message above.

Thank you sara!!! my name sister!

Custom Title
    Haha no prob!!

Rinkside

News

Hi everyone!!

I have just discovered this forum. My name is Alexandra, I'm 23 and I am Spanish. As you can imagine (because of my nickname), I love Brian Joubert.
    I already met him in 2008 and this year I wanted to see him again in Paris during the TEB. For that, I bought my tickets some months ago, but he won't be there finally. For that reason, I've decided to sell my tickets, because I won't go to Paris this year. I sell them cheaper than what I paid for them, because I only want to recover some of the money I spent, and not for any other reason.

BY THE WAY, I AM THE GIRL WHO HAS SOLD THE TICKETS TO SaraM, SO SHE CAN CONFIRM I AM A SERIOUS PERSON

These are the TICKETS FOR SALE I have:

1 TICKET for FRIDAY (I sell for 5€ --> Real price: 10€)
    1 TICKET for SATURDAY (I sell for 30€ --> Real price: 53'50€ -1st category-)
    2 TICKETS for SUNDAY (I sell for 30€ --> Real price: 56€ -2nd category-)

They all are really well located (Friday is free placement), centrated (not in the sides) and not far from the ice.

IF THERE IS ANY INTERESTED PERSON IN THE TICKETS, PLEASE, CONTACT ME!!!

Thank you!

Greetings!!

Rinkside
    Hi everyone!

I just wanted to inform that I have already sold all the tickets I had for the TEB.
    I'm sorry for the people who were interested in buying tickets, but I already didn't have the tickets they needed.

Thank you!!

Rinkside
    I have tickets for Trophee Eric Bompard.
    I have all kinds of tickets(short, free, gala)

I have 2 tickets for short and free program and 1 for gala.

price discount
    short - 5 euro(real price 10)
    free - 30 euro (real price 53.5) and these are at 6:30
    gala - 40 euro (real price 68)

if you are interested, you are so much welcome.

Rinkside
    Hello,, my name is Yunita from Indonesia. I'd like to sell my TEB tickets since my favourite skatter, Yuna Kim, will not compete there.

Here is the detail of my tickets:

1. SATURDAY 16th November - SP Ladies - 2 tickets back-to-back seat in front center - both are 120Euro instead of 142Euro
    2. SUNDAY 17th November - LP Ladies - 2 tickets back-to-back seat in front center - both are 150Euro instead of 190Euro

Please PM me if you are interested!

PS : Anyway, I am still going to Paris since I've booked the flight tickets and hotel :( so sad Yuna withdraws from the grand prix

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraJoubert View Post
    Hi everyone!

I just wanted to inform that I have already sold all the tickets I had for the TEB.
    I'm sorry for the people who were interested in buying tickets, but I already didn't have the tickets they needed.

Thank you!!

awesome Alex that you did manage to sell them both

Quote Originally Posted by yunita_cindra View Post
    Hello,, my name is Yunita from Indonesia. I'd like to sell my TEB tickets since my favourite skatter, Yuna Kim, will not compete there.

Here is the detail of my tickets:

1. SATURDAY 16th November - SP Ladies - 2 tickets back-to-back seat in front center - both are 120Euro instead of 142Euro
    2. SUNDAY 17th November - LP Ladies - 2 tickets back-to-back seat in front center - both are 150Euro instead of 190Euro

Please PM me if you are interested!

PS : Anyway, I am still going to Paris since I've booked the flight tickets and hotel :( so sad Yuna withdraws from the grand prix
    But if youre going to Paris anyway, and you have such good seated tickets you should go and see the ladies competition, there still will be some great names competing there, and im sure we will see some beautiful skating :D