7 Bianca MANACORDA / Niccolo MACII ITA
8 Kamilla GAINETDINOVA / Ivan BICH RUS
9 Christina ZAITSEV / Ernie Utah STEVENS USA

http://www.isuresults.com/results/jgpblr2013/SEG005.HTM

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Terrible draw for D/D, how many times have they skated first? I hope it goes well for them. It will be interesting to see how G/B skate, they looked in good form in Russia but I'm not sure they have ever skated their best internationally.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Terrible draw for D/D, how many times have they skated first? I hope it goes well for them. It will be interesting to see how G/B skate, they looked in good form in Russia but I'm not sure they have ever skated their best internationally.

first ever since last season
hopefully they wont be jinxed

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
and even crazier how Davankova/Deputat gets lucky with the scoring with their first draw in skating orders
they were underscored in PCS, No way do the American Pair should get a higher PCS not even come close to their PCS

Davankova grew alot but she is still such a strong jumper
if she ever outgrows Andrei she can get another partner, she could be one of the greatest female pairs skater stability wise

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Nice to see G/B skate well, I think the deduction was for finishing after the music. I think I would have them in the lead but would have D/D closer to them. It was good to see D/D back in action, she certainly has grown in the last year, but everything looked pretty good. I think skating first held back their marks a bit.