How to buy tickets to Trophee Eric Bompard? | Golden Skate

How to buy tickets to Trophee Eric Bompard?

RABID

Final Flight
Help! Has anyone any experience buying tickets from the French site hosting the TROPHEE ERIC BOMPARD event?
Before I commit to putting any monetary information on line it would be nice if I could hear from someone who has done it before.
I thought it would be nice if I could see Yu-Na skate just once in my lifetime but it is a long way to go to find out I missed something vital.
Any info would be greatly appreciated. :)

Cherryy

On the Ice
If we're talking about the same site (I don't know if it's permitted to give a link) you have to make a user account, then select the events you're interested in, pay through bank transfer and they'll send you tickets by email that you can print yourself. For the numerated events you also choose the place in which you want to seat, there are 4 different price zones.
One thing I wasn't 100% sure was the events themselves. They're not named but are as follows:
friday one event, no numerated places -> I thought these were all short programs/dances
saturday two events, numerated places -> I understood that it's 1. man and pairs 2. ladies and ice dancing,
sunday one event, numerated places -> probably gala

That was the logical way, however I'm not sure of it. I would be glad if someone could tell me if my way of thinking was right. I hope it helped a bit :).

Victura

On the Ice
^ I've purchased tickets twice to TEB online and the above sounds correct, including the events.

For Friday, all the short programs have open seating. However, the arena doesn't get very full, so it's not that difficult to find a good seat even if you get there late. They usually direct audience members to one side of the rink, and the other side (behind the judges) is where the federation officials/coaches/media/etc. sit, but sometimes you can go over there anyway. It's pretty casual and a really good deal. Saturday is a bit more crowded and Sunday even more so for the gala, so Friday was always perhaps the most enjoyable (at least for me).

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
If you're desperate just sneak in by hiding underneath a good friend's can-can dress.

RABID

Final Flight
Thank you all, but now it seems moot. Yu-Na will not be there and so neither will I, sigh.... (get well soon, my Queen)

AlexandraJoubert

Rinkside
Hi everyone!!

I have just discovered this forum. My name is Alexandra, I'm 23 and I am Spanish. As you can imagine (because of my nickname), I love Brian Joubert.
I already met him in 2008 and this year I wanted to see him again in Paris during the TEB. For that, I bought my tickets some months ago, but he won't be there finally. For that reason, I've decided to sell my tickets, because I won't go to Paris this year. I sell them cheaper than what I paid for them, because I only want to recover some of the money I spent, and not for any other reason.

BY THE WAY, I AM THE GIRL WHO HAS SOLD THE TICKETS TO SaraM, SO SHE CAN CONFIRM I AM A SERIOUS PERSON :)

These are the TICKETS FOR SALE I have:

1 TICKET for FRIDAY (I sell for 5€ --> Real price: 10€)
1 TICKET for SATURDAY (I sell for 30€ --> Real price: 53'50€ -1st category-)
2 TICKETS for SUNDAY (I sell for 30€ --> Real price: 56€ -2nd category-)

They all are really well located (Friday is free placement), centrated (not in the sides) and not far from the ice.

IF THERE IS ANY INTERESTED PERSON IN THE TICKETS, PLEASE, CONTACT ME!!!

Thank you!

Greetings!!

AlexandraJoubert

Rinkside
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to inform that I have already sold all the tickets I had for the TEB.
I'm sorry for the people who were interested in buying tickets, but I already didn't have the tickets they needed.

Thank you!! :)

yunita_cindra

Spectator
Hello,, my name is Yunita from Indonesia. I'd like to sell my TEB tickets since my favourite skatter, Yuna Kim, will not compete there.

Here is the detail of my tickets:

1. SATURDAY 16th November - SP Ladies - 2 tickets back-to-back seat in front center - both are 120Euro instead of 142Euro
2. SUNDAY 17th November - LP Ladies - 2 tickets back-to-back seat in front center - both are 150Euro instead of 190Euro

Please PM me if you are interested!

PS : Anyway, I am still going to Paris since I've booked the flight tickets and hotel :( so sad Yuna withdraws from the grand prix