Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Where are your seats at TD Garden US Nats 2014?

Let us know what you find out...I really cant blame them for forbidding food and drink.....at San Jose, they encouraged you to bring in food and drink during the week as they didn't want to open concessions till later.....but most places forbid it. But forbidding caps and taking away small empty water bottles of older, sick, poorer people is just mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFarone View Post
    The questions I have about reentry and clearing the arena which I posted on FSU haven't been answered. Last night I sent an email to the LOC about those 2 things. I'm curious about this since after looking at the schedule I can see where I might want to watch a part of a competition, go down to North Station and eat at McDonalds, then return to the second part of the other competition which is on the same ticket. Maybe I'm just overthinking this, but with prices in the Garden, I am seriously considering it.

The other issue about clearing the arena brings to mind a situation I had in Portland. I was in the Rose Garden, bought some soda and then realized that very shortly I was going across the plaza to Memorial Coliseum to watch a practice. I was not able to take my recently purchased $3.50 soda across the plaza and into Memorial Coliseum. I can see the same thing happening in Boston.

Anyway, I'm probably just overthinking this whole thing....please forgive me...

They can keep the beer! They can confiscate my small water bottle....wonder if the seats have cup holders?

Quote Originally Posted by MFarone View Post
    There are now mixed reports on the bottle cap issue. Some people report that the cap is taken while someone posting today on FSU says they were allowed to keep the cap. Who knows, maybe you have to look very sweet and non-threatening and they allow you to keep the cap. By the way they sell Dasani (CocaCola product) water and price reports are $3.50 to $5.00 for a 20oz bottle. Reports on beer are $7.50 for Sam Adams to $8.00 for a Bud Light Draft.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3