where do you skate? | Golden Skate

where do you skate?

lulu

Final Flight
I don't really skate much myself, but I do live close to the DuPage Ice SKating Rink.

Tove

On the Ice
I skate in our old olympic arena from 1952:D Jordal Amfi...I'm in Norway then....

Figureskates

On the Ice
I skate at the Hayden Center Ice Rink, home of the Haydenettes and at the Olympic Center in Lake Placid as a member of the SCLP.

Yazmeen

On the Ice
Warwick Ice Arena at the Meadows Complex in Southeastern PA and the Mercer County Park Arena in Jersey.

lulu

Final Flight
Figureskates said:
I skate at the Hayden Center Ice Rink, home of the Haydenettes and at the Olympic Center in Lake Placid as a member of the SCLP.

What is the SLCP?

Mr.D

Rinkside
When i was still taking lessons and such, I skated at the Skokie Skatium in Skokie, IL. That's the only place where I really took lessons and such. In college, I did lots of morning public sessions at Robert Crown Ice Arena in Evanston, IL...and now I live closest to Park Ridge Ice.

icedream

Rinkside
Mr.D said:
When i was still taking lessons and such, I skated at the Skokie Skatium in Skokie, IL. That's the only place where I really took lessons and such. In college, I did lots of morning public sessions at Robert Crown Ice Arena in Evanston, IL...and now I live closest to Park Ridge Ice.

have you ever been in the nutcracker ice show at Robert Crown? or anything? I swear... you must know my uncle, Doug Erickson? he's skated there for years.

sorry, i'm just totally amazed at this coincidence.

Mr.D

Rinkside
I have seen the Nutcracker at RC...but was never in it, since I did my skating at the Skatium. I don't know your uncle, unfortunately, although i'm sure I've seen him around and didn't know it was him. :) weird to find another Skokie person in here! fun times!

Summerkid

Rinkside
I also grew up skating at Robert Crown in Evanston, Illinois and now coach there. I've been skating for 24 years.

Hiya Icedream. See you at synchro on Saturday.

ouridol

On the Ice
Aerodrome-Willowbrook Ice Skating Complex--home of Tara Lipinski, Jennifer Don, Katy Taylor, and Andrea Gardiner. :D