Nebelhorn Results & Videos | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Nebelhorn Results & Videos

A.H.Black

Final Flight
coz I want videos.... I guess can't have one but not the other :eek:
Guess not. You could always try searching for the videos yourself. Mao88 has been kind enough and energetic enough to provide a great list (Thanks Mao88). It is up to Mao88 to present it in the way they want to.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I heart Mao88!

I know you've heard it before... but thank you!

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Are H/D a couple off the ice? They skate like it.

They are a very good looking couple.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Are H/D a couple off the ice? They skate like it.

They are a very good looking couple.

Yes, Hubbell and Donohue are very much a couple off the ice.

In interviews and on social media, they are not shy about referring to their relationship. Example:
When they visited Sun Valley, Idaho, over the summer as performers for the ice show, they apparently discovered that they enjoyed the locale so much that Hubbell jokingly (although maybe half-seriously too) tweeted something like (I'm paraphrasing), "Now Zach and I know where we are going to live after we retire from skating."

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Sorry that this is a bit late, but I decided to wait a while just to see if they disappeared. Fortunately, they haven't! :biggrin:

Just wanted to let you know that the ISU livestreams are still available to watch on YouTube in their entirity. Unfortunately, I don't know if they're still geo-blocked in America, Japan and Germany. But, hopefully they're not! ;)

Ladies SP (Group 2 onwards)
Pairs SP
Short Dance

Men's SP
Pairs FS (Groups 1-4)
Pairs FS (Group 5), Ladies FS and Medal Ceremonies (Ladies FS starts at 57m02s; Pairs Medal Ceremony starts at 6h 46m 11s; and Ladies Medal Ceremony starts at 6h 58m 41s)

Men's FS
Free Dance, Medal Ceremonies and Gala (Men's Medal Ceremony starts at 4h 03m 28s; Ice Dance Medal Ceremony starts at 4h 13m 41s; Team Medal Ceremony starts at 5h 02m 01s; Gala starts at 5h 10m 37s)

I was kinda annoyed that Eurosport did not show the hilarious "Carmen" routine that Tomáš Verner/Anton Kovalevski did just before the interval in the Gala, so you can find it (and the 2 1/2 routines at the start of the Gala that Eurosport also missed) on the final video.

Hope this helps fill in the gaps

Caroliza_fan