Icenetwork? | Golden Skate

Icenetwork?

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
So I go to Icenetwork to watch the ladies short at Nebelhorn and all they have is two of 6 flights? No Ashley or Miki? What the heck were they thinkin'??????
Maybe I don't know how to get the other 4 flights?????

Alex D

Record Breaker
So I go to Icenetwork to watch the ladies short at Nebelhorn and all they have is two of 6 flights? No Ashley or Miki? What the heck were they thinkin'??????
Maybe I don't know how to get the other 4 flights?????

Looks like they dont cover all groups, maybe there is the chance of a replay on IN? They usually have a quite large archive.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Thankfully, nice fans here posted youtubes, some of which had the audio removed but many are very watchable....it was nice to see the free skate in icenetwork excellent definition....wow...Jason Brown has come along way....cant wait to see Ashley at Nats live in Boston.....Boston is gonna be soooo fun.....:popcorn:
Perhaps youtubes of other skaters will show up.

Oh, lord, will the rest of GS be summoned to Boston as character witnesses? Will there be news coverage? "Scandalous Behavior at Figure Skating Venue." Will we have to change the name of the site to preserve our unsullied credentials? "Golden Skate? No, Officer....never heard of that group. We are the far more refined organization, Skating Gold. Coyote? No, I can't place the name. Would you mind spelling that?"

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
What did Bill Clinton say??? "Plausable deniablility???" Yeah! That's the ticket! No one here knows nothing, except Moonlight Skater, and she aint saying ANYTHING.

"I did not wear Orange to that figure skating event" (SkateAmerica Kent) Nor did I dress Mrs. P and Doris up like pumpkins....

Oh, lord, will the rest of GS be summoned to Boston as character witnesses? Will there be news coverage? "Scandalous Behavior at Figure Skating Venue." Will we have to change the name of the site to preserve our unsullied credentials? "Golden Skate? No, Officer....never heard of that group. We are the far more refined organization, Skating Gold. Coyote? No, I can't place the name. Would you mind spelling that?"

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Liar, liar, pants on fire-
but we did all have the excuse that it was the Halloween season. :laugh:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I actually have ONE orange sweatshirt, LOL. So that's what I wore at SkAm, ha. And Chris total came up with that idea. :laugh:

So I'm deciding whether to pull the trigger to go to Boston after all. Just inquired about tickets to the local organizing committee and looking at flights/hotels....we'll see if it pencil out!

Besides seeing my faves...the prospect of a reunion with Doris and Chris is quite appealing. :biggrin: