Ice Dancing and Johnny Fan
Mens Roster Presumptive
All men's entries locked, probable, and possible for the Olympics:
1. CAN: Patrick Chan, locked
2. CAN: Kevin Reynolds, locked
3. CAN: Andrei Rogozine, frontrunner over Jeremy Ten, Elladj Balde, Liam Firus, & Nam Nguyen
4. KAZ: Denis Ten, locked
5. KAZ: Abzal Rakimgaliev, locked
6. ESP: Javier Fernandez, locked
7. ESP: Javier Raya, very probable
8. JPN: Yuzuru Hanyu, probable
9. JPN: Daisuke Takahashi, probable
10. JPN: Nobunari Oda, Takahiko Kozuka, Takahiko Mura, or Tatsuki Machida
11/12. USA: Jeremy Abbott & Evan Lysacek(if he shows), frontrunners over Max Aaron, Ross Miner, Adam Rippon, Joshua Farris, Richard Dornbush, Jason Brown, Douglas Razzano...
13. FRA: Florent Amodio, locked
14. FRA: Brian Joubert, locked
15. CZE: Michal Brezina, already named
16. CZE: Tomas Verner, already named
17. GER: Peter Liebers, locked
18. CHN: Nan Song, very slight frontrunner over Han Yan
19. UZB: Misha Ge, locked
20. RUS: Evgeny Plushenko, if he is at all able; if he isn’t Maxim Kovtun is frontrunner over Sergei Voronov, Artur Gachinski, & Konstantin Menshov
21. SWE: Alexander Majorov, locked
22. BEL: Jorik Hendrickx, locked
23. AUS: Viktor Pfeifer, locked
24. EST: Viktor Romanenkov, locked
25. ISR: Alexei Bychenko, probable if he can meet the Israeli Olympic Committee’s standards
26. ROU: Zoltan Keleman, locked
27. PHI: Michael Christian Martinez or Christopher Caluza
28. AUS: Brendan Kerry, probable
29. UKR: Yakov Godorozha, probable
30. ITA: Paul Bonifacio Parkinson, probable
1. POL: Maciej Cieplucha
2. BRA: Luiz Manella
3. DEN: Justus Strid
4. MON: Kim Lucine
I'm in heaven ... watching Tessa and Scott DANCE
Uh, yeah... Abbott and Lysacek frontrunners over Aaron?! In what world?
Also, Michael Christian has now been named as the PHI representative. Although if Caluza wins Nationals that could get awkward.
I'd also consider Kerry as a lock too for AUS, as he's clearly their best male skater.
can't come down to Earth
Nice thread, MissIzzy!
I'm happy to hear. Christian sounds like a nice boy with lots of potential, and is home-grown to boot!
Originally Posted by CanadianSkaterGuy