Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nathalie Péchalat & Fabian Bourzat

Custom Title
    I think they deserved Bronze. But that's just me, I feel like if the Olympics were in another country, they would've snatched Bronze.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    I agree. I loved their Little Prince performance! I will so miss their charming and creative dances in coming seasons.

Custom Title
    Is there a video available with commentary on what parts of the dance correspond to which parts of the Le Petit Prince story?

Rinkside
    Good evening, I am new at posting here but wanted to express how pleased I am to have discovered this awesome ice dance team, though I'm sad that I am a little bit late to the party. At least there's youtube and P/B's Facebook page for their videos and info. I love their eclectic tastes in music and dance and their expressive movements no matter what story they are telling. I hope they perform in CA sometime in the coming year so I can see them live. Does anyone here know if they are going on tour for any of the pro skating exhibitions? I am in the SF Bay Area so am especially interested in Nor CA performances.

Also, altuixde, I wonder if Nathalie would respond to your question on either twitter or fb (after World Championships). She appears to be good at posting stuff, though I could be wrong.

Hope they medal at worlds

Welcome to GS, hrhblahblahblah!

Nathalie & Fabian are indeed awesome.

I don't think they will be touring in the US this year, because the only US tour is Stars on Ice, and they aren't on it this year; the cast has already been announced.

Rinkside
    Thanks for the info, dorispulaski. Maybe someday, somewhere. Sigh.

Custom Title
    I hope Nathalie and Fabian will skate their best at World's!

And to get in the mood, here's a few photos of them I took, at Trophee Eric Bompard earlier in the season.

Size 7 Knife Boots Sam-Skwantch's Avatar
    @YesWay I really like your pictures and Im left to assume given the quality you do it professionally. Do you get press credentials to all these events you attend? I'm quite jealous!

@hrhblablahblah -- Great name!!
    Seeing Dorris write it while welcoming you was priceless! Welcome aboard!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam-Skwantch View Post
    @YesWay I really like your pictures and Im left to assume given the quality you do it professionally. Do you get press credentials to all these events you attend? I'm quite jealous!
    I am flattered! *^_^*

I am not a professional by any means, I buy my tickets and sit in the crowd along with everybody else!

My equipment is also quite modest (it's very inconsiderate to your neighbours to use those noisy big-lens DSLR cameras). However, I have had a lot of practice with my camera, and with "moving subjects"...

Watching the skating is first priority, taking photos is very much second :-D
    But it is nice to take home some nice/unique photographic souvenirs...

Lovely photos, YesWay!! Thank you!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by YesWay View Post
    I hope Nathalie and Fabian will skate their best at World's!

And to get in the mood, here's a few photos of them I took, at Trophee Eric Bompard earlier in the season.
    these photos!!!
    My sincere wish is Nathalie/Fabian to win the World Title, finally, and in front of my husband's and my eyes in Japan! Please skating gods!

Custom Title
    Dang, she's dating Jean Dujardin? Get it girl.

Apparently he was at worlds http://www.lequipe.fr/Patinage-artis...echalat/453110

Custom Title
    Procrastinating by Watching my Fav. Skaters
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    I agree. I loved their Little Prince performance! I will so miss their charming and creative dances in coming seasons.
    Ditto!!! Honestly, it took me a while to really get into their Little Prince program because I think it requires a little bit of thought, but as the season progressed and even watching it now after the season is over, I really did love it! They were a very unique and fun team to watch...it will be sad bc I don't feel that there are really any current or up-and-coming teams that I know of that are as creative in the same way and whimsical as these two have been.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2