Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
I hope Nathalie and Fabian will skate their best at World's!

And to get in the mood, here's a few photos of them I took, at Trophee Eric Bompard earlier in the season.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
@YesWay I really like your pictures and Im left to assume given the quality you do it professionally. Do you get press credentials to all these events you attend? I'm quite jealous!

@hrhblablahblah -- Great name!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Seeing Dorris write it while welcoming you was priceless! Welcome aboard!

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
@YesWay I really like your pictures and Im left to assume given the quality you do it professionally. Do you get press credentials to all these events you attend? I'm quite jealous!
I am flattered! *^_^*

I am not a professional by any means, I buy my tickets and sit in the crowd along with everybody else!

My equipment is also quite modest (it's very inconsiderate to your neighbours to use those noisy big-lens DSLR cameras). However, I have had a lot of practice with my camera, and with "moving subjects"...

Watching the skating is first priority, taking photos is very much second :-D
But it is nice to take home some nice/unique photographic souvenirs...

deedee1

Record Breaker
I hope Nathalie and Fabian will skate their best at World's!

And to get in the mood, here's a few photos of them I took, at Trophee Eric Bompard earlier in the season.

these photos!!! :love::love:
My sincere wish is Nathalie/Fabian to win the World Title, finally, and in front of my husband's and my eyes in Japan! Please skating gods! :bow:

I agree. I loved their Little Prince performance! I will so miss their charming and creative dances in coming seasons.

Ditto!!! :) Honestly, it took me a while to really get into their Little Prince program because I think it requires a little bit of thought, but as the season progressed and even watching it now after the season is over, I really did love it! They were a very unique and fun team to watch...it will be sad bc I don't feel that there are really any current or up-and-coming teams that I know of that are as creative in the same way and whimsical as these two have been.

mom2cavs

Rinkside
My granddaughter trains at Novi and she loves working with Fab. He's coming along wonderfully as a coach.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
TSL interviewed Nathalie Pechalat! To be posted soon.

I'm soooo stoked for this. P&B are my favorite ice dancers.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Part 1 of the interview with Nathalie is out!

I didn't think it was possible for me to love this woman more than I already did. :love: :love: :love:

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
Thank you, gravy, for pointing out the interview.
I enjoyed hearing from Nathalie, especially when she gave all that details about her and Fabian's programs, the concept, the care they put in the creative process. They really were special in that respect.
Looking forward to Part 2!

anyanka

Record Breaker
I managed to watch part 1 last night and part 2 today over lunch. So much fun! She's so relaxed when she's not in competition "mode". And she was very coy when asked about Jean Dujardin (come on I wanted to hear MORE!)

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
I feel like Nathalie would be so much fun to hang out with. And I love her view of winning medals: she does ice dance because she loves it and also loves when she is rewarded for doing well. However, when she isn't rewarded she just shrugs it off and knows it won't be the end of the world. And the fact she doesn't like to play the "what if" game. The past is past, it happened, get over it. A very healthy perspective.

I also love when she said "I'm not an actress!" when Dave asked her about not hiding how pissed off she looked on the podium at the TEB. :laugh2:

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I loved both those interviews with Nathalie. I am sure she will be an excellent commentator for Eurosport. I loved how she was able to highlight out the strengths of all the top teams! I wish she were still skating, and am glad she & Fabian will still be doing some shows, even though they now live on different sides of the Atlantic.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I'm extremely sorry my grasp of French is rudimentary at best, because I would love to hear Nathalie's commentary at Worlds. To combine excellent analysis with great charm...:bow: I love how candid she is. Another great interview from TSL, actually one of their best yet.

slider11

Medalist
I am a real fan of the intensity and passion that Nathalie and Fabian had and have for the sport. I also appreciate that she's not an actress. But there is something like sportsmanship in sport. Good-bad and toherwise there are winners and losers. You may not agree, you may be devastated. But you show the respect for the winners and the sport by not pouting like a child when you don't win. Sportsmanship is not acting; it's having respect at the moment that is the hardest. That's true character.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I think you're being a little harsh. She was tearful at TEB. And at world's she was a bit hard-faced in one picture. She wasn't pulling a Bonaly and being all temper tantrum-ish or doing a Lipnitskaia and simply blowing the medal ceremony off entirely. You may say neither was the most gracious moment in her competitive career, but I can't see how she so violated the tenets of good sportsmanship that you are questioning her character.

Mia29

On the Ice
The tabloids announce that Nathalie Pechalat is pregnant. Nothing is confirmed by the couple (Péchalat & Jean Dujardin)