25 Julianne SEGUIN CAN
26 Brooklee HAN AUS
27 Alexandra PROKLOVA RUS
28 Maria SOTSKOVA RUS

Live results
ISU JGP YouTube Channel

IleK

On the Ice
Good luck, Angela! I hope she can have a better performance than the one at her first GP. She needs that in order to make the podium and the final.

IleK

On the Ice
56.84...well hello there, Miss Amber Glenn.

Indeed, a very pleasant surprise. I haven't heard anything about her, in fact, nobody had. Her wiki is empty. The same with Ashley Cain, never saw her until Nebelhorn, I was even upset she was sent there and not one of the american ladies we already know. I guess not only Russia has her ways of producing new talents out of nowhere. Too bad they didn't give her 2 assignments and they wastes them with Barbie Long, Leaj Keiser and Yasmin Siraj. It was more than obvious they won't be medal contenders. But let's wait until the long program. She promises a lot though:) Was that a triple-triple she started the program with?

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How old is Amber? She doesn't look tiny like most of the Russian girls who look about 11.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Amber will turn 14 at the end of this month. This past year, 5th in Juniors at US Nationals, and year before that, 2nd in Novice. Her bio on icenetwork lists her as 5'-5" so she's pretty tall for her age for a singles skater, if this is accurate. Interestingly, she's from the same part of the country (Dallas, Texas area) as Ashley Cain. ETA: yes, looked like a well-done 3F-3T in the program.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow she's tall for not even being 14. I thought for some reason she was about 15.

Kuan

Final Flight
What scores did Hae-Jin get? Is someone watching it live on stream?

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Seems like Angela is finally getting past her former demon of bad SP's. Now she needs to put it together with a solid and clean FS.

IleK

On the Ice
Amazing Angela (best 3lz-3t after Yuna's) and hooray for Jenni! What a score! She is so gifted but she can't do a clean LP. Maybe this time, I hope...(missing Kiira:(()

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
OMG, Angela's program is mesmerizing, one of the best SP's of any lady I've seen so far this season. It looks very mature in composition and presentation, not juniorish at all. I thought her PCS was lowballed by the judges. Will be interesting to see how they score the Russians.

FlattFan

Match Penalty
One of the best SPs this year by Angela. Her PCS is messed up. If Elena is getting 27 or 28 for PCS, this should beat it by a wide margin.

Love her footwork into the 3loop.

Go Angela.

burntBREAD

Medalist
Proklova with a very different program than Wang but excellent as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo9brNF0bQM

I think Wang should have a slight edge in PCS (although Proklova doesn't seem too slow either and performs very well) but Proklova has better spins (and two jumps in bonus) and should edge on technical.

Note: One judge gave Wang all 5s in PCS. That's wrong.

Sara

On the Ice
I agree, Angela was wonderful!! I'm also very pleased for Jenni Saarinen!! :) :) I've followed her skating for several years already and am so happy for how much she has improved during the past few years! And may I correct you IleK, she CAN skate clean LP, I've seen that many times. ;) Even in Junior Worlds this year she did very well! I don't know what happened to her in the previous JGP, she didn't skate a good LP there. Jenni is much more talented than Juulia Turkkila, it is a pity that she couldn't skate in Nebelhorn (Jenni is only 14 years). We might have got the Olympic spot with her skating.