Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Yuna Kim's new sponsor

Yuna Kim's new sponsor

Yuna Kim's style by Romanson Watches

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAx23AyejDA

if anyone is doubting yuna won't be competing in sochi.. i guess this ad will say otherwise..

Custom Title
    Cool, stylish ad! Talk about someone whose face the camera loves.

~high art~
    Gorgeous

Custom Title
    that's yuna's handing writing at the end

I don't think this sponsor is "new", but the commercial certainly is!

huge Y = huge ego? I love the watches. We in west forget Yuna is such a saleswoman. We just see the skater. May she be generous to S. Koreans and others in need. What a life she has.

Oh, don't be such a downer. No, she does not have a huge ego.Why would you imagine such a thing? Yes, she is generous to South Koreans (in particular to South Korean skaters) and to people in need around the world (through her volunteer work on behalf of Unicef, for instance). Yes, she has achieved success. Good for her.

^how in the world is Y a huge ego??

anyway.. here's the first ad video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6Q_vESN_2o

I don't know this needs an independent thread.
    Anyway, a beautiful ad.

~high art~
    Why not? Everyone has to watch this.

jk.

Quote Originally Posted by skateluvr View Post
    huge Y = huge ego? I love the watches. We in west forget Yuna is such a saleswoman. We just see the skater. May she be generous to S. Koreans and others in need. What a life she has.
    Yuna is far away from huge ego person.
    This is one of reasons Yuna survives() and is loved in maybe the most stressful & scrutinizing internet nation(S.Korea) for celebrities.

Quote Originally Posted by EricRohmer View Post
    Yuna is far away from huge ego person.
    This is one of reasons Yuna survives() and is loved in maybe the most stressful & scrutinizing internet nation(S.Korea) for celebrities.
    I think with Yu Na it is more about her having a very traditional Asian work ethic that ironically isn't above taking advantage and even exploiting, in almost a ruthless way, her VERY OWN talents and gifts. I think the idea of "huge ego" as Westerners see it is something totally alien to her. I think she is the embodiment of modern Asia; multi talented, no longer xenophobic, confident, HUNGRY and with a strong cultural tradition as an anchor.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by RABID View Post
    I think with Yu Na it is more about her having a very traditional Asian work ethic that ironically isn't above taking advantage and even exploiting, in almost a ruthless way, her VERY OWN talents and gifts. I think the idea of "huge ego" as Westerners see it is something totally alien to her. I think she is the embodiment of modern Asia; multi talented, no longer xenophobic, confident, HUNGRY and with a strong cultural tradition as an anchor.
    thanks brah nice words

Custom Title
    wow, well said. she is indeed the embodiment of modern Asia. modern Asian beauty!! That's why she is loved everywhere

Custom Title
    Very nicely put.

I'm glad to see you mention the word confidence. There's a difference between being egotistical and being confident. Any star has to have a certain amount of self-assurance because that's what enables him or her to push forward. As for her signature, I'm sure she practiced developing a signature that would look distinctive for autographs. Many people in the public eye seem to do that; very few celebrity signatures look like ordinary handwriting.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast