Akiko Suzuki's Programs for 2013-2014 Season | Golden Skate

Akiko Suzuki's Programs for 2013-2014 Season

LuisRollerArg

On the Ice
an impressive program, soft and adorable .. the best choice she made for last season .. miss you a lot, Akiko! the only skater really "artistic" for the last time

skateluvr

Record Breaker
love love love her. heart and soul, fast, deep knees, so musical. so what if jumps are tough at 28. She loves to perform and it feels like she is Japan's MK. Japan has had a string of amazing ladies, but I love her. Not special? I disagree.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I preferred the pink dress, though... This looks too "dark" for this soft, romantic music

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
FSGMT said:
I preferred the pink dress, though... This looks too "dark" for this soft, romantic music

Aww, look at her charming, beautiful face and the impression lights up immediatly ;)
(Saying: Akiko is one of those few ladies who can wear anything. She makes her dress look beautiful, she doesn't need it the other way around :love: )

lcd

Match Penalty
Maturity and grace, unburdened by the need to "impress" yields such satisfying performances for the viewer

FlattFan

Match Penalty
I thought she looks stunning and she finished all of her movements nicely in POTO, but I wish it is something more special. It's like she watched what D/W are skating to and decided to skate to the same music.
O is her absolute best and one of the best programs. Definitely worthy of an olympics medal if she skate cleanly.

emma

Record Breaker
Love her programs!!!!! I so loved her LP last year, and miss it (and so sad she didn't place higher at worlds with that amazing program and costume). But, call me happy today seeing these new programs - lovely!!!

pitterpatter

On the Ice
anyone know where I can find a link to her EX at SC? Watching KA Love Dance live at DOI 2013 this summer was one of the highlights of my trip, can't wait to see it again :love:

I loved her LP! She is always such a joy to watch. I hope she can get on the Japanese team for Sochi.