Are You Going to Skate America 2013? | Golden Skate

Are You Going to Skate America 2013?

Violet

Rinkside
Hi folks,

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this... Admin, if the post is inappropriate here, please move my post to the right place or let me know where to post it. I will delete it and re-post somewhere else...

I am just wondering if anybody is going to Skate America to see Daisuke and other skaters?
I just got my whole package tickets 3 days ago. I live in Chicago and I will go to Detroit all by myself. Is there anyone from Chicago or nearby places?

I have not booked a hotel since I am looking for someone who can stay in the same hotel and go to the games together. Is anybody interested? Please PM me if you are also looking for company!:):eek::

lcd

Match Penalty
Are official practices open to the public? Anybody with an all event ticket know?

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
All event ticket holders can attend all the practices!

I'm going by myself as well and haven't booked a room yet either :laugh: Maybe I should get on that stat!

deedee1

Record Breaker
Hi folks,

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this... Admin, if the post is inappropriate here, please move my post to the right place or let me know where to post it. I will delete it and re-post somewhere else...

I am just wondering if anybody is going to Skate America to see Daisuke and other skaters?
I just got my whole package tickets 3 days ago. I live in Chicago and I will go to Detroit all by myself. Is there anyone from Chicago or nearby places?

I have not booked a hotel since I am looking for someone who can stay in the same hotel and go to the games together. Is anybody interested? Please PM me if you are also looking for company!:):eek::

Violet, Welcome to Golden Skate Forum! :)
I am envious of you so much that you can go to Skate America next week!!! I would appreciate you very much if you will root for Daisuke for those who can't go to Detroit including me. :yes: Have a great time there! :yay:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I was just looking back at my old posts from Skate America last year -- my first live skating competition. I'm sad I couldn't make it this year! Those of you going, please write lots of good reports. :biggrin:

Violet

Rinkside
Thank you! I will definitely root for Daisuke!!! I will scream at the top of my lungs!!!:yay:
It's also nice to see Takahiko, Mao, Caroline, Joubert, Rippon, Meryl, Wagner, etc....
Just wait to see my reports,guys :p

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
I will be there... because it's my last chance to see Mao or Daisuke competing in person, before they retire* (Why Mao? Why? ;_; )

Bonus - so many other great skaters I'm very interested to see, most of them for the first time in person - Davis/White... Brown... Aaron... Volosozhar/Trankov... Radionova... Tuktamysheva... Kozuka... Ten... Wagner... etc etc WHAT AN EVENT!

(*BTW, I went to Finlandia since that was my last chance to see Akiko Suzuki competing, before she retires. And I bought tickets for Trophee Eric Bompard, because that was my last chance to see Yuna Kim before she retires... doh)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I will be there... because it's my last chance to see Mao or Daisuke competing in person, before they retire* (Why Mao? Why? ;_; )

Bonus - so many other great skaters I'm very interested to see, most of them for the first time in person - Davis/White... Brown... Aaron... Volosozhar/Trankov... Radionova... Tuktamysheva... Kozuka... Ten... Wagner... etc etc WHAT AN EVENT!

(*BTW, I went to Finlandia since that was my last chance to see Akiko Suzuki competing, before she retires. And I bought tickets for Trophee Eric Bompard, because that was my last chance to see Yuna Kim before she retires... doh)

I'm glad you have this opportunity, YesWay! Be sure to let us know what it was like. :)