Still stuck in the 1990s | Golden Skate

Still stuck in the 1990s

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
(Sorry if I didn't answer anyones PM but I am still stuck in the 1990s. My internet provider says maybe some time next week he will
get me up and running again. )

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
My internet provider gave up on the house on the hill and put a repeater on a house two doors down from me. I am back in business!
I had dial up for text e-mail only when I was off line.....At least I knew that I could have gone with Hughesnet Gen 4 satalitte internet for $70 a month as a backup....not ideal but it would have been better than the 1990s....
A few areas still have dial-up. Ouch!

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
:rofl: it has been very frustrating lately! First it was modem and router problems. Had the router replaced. Because my hubby plays endless free games (which he downloads) on the desktop, it is almost unusable. Without the wireless router my laptop (think lifeline!) I was out of business. Finally got it all fixed and then :bang::bang: got a virus on the laptop and it had to go and have its OS reinstalled. I tried to do a recovery using a week old restore point....but that didn't work. Ended up having to take it to a repair place and am back in business.

Still have to put my videos back on, and hopefully some other files. Oh, and I have to reinstall printer drivers :think:. At least I can watch the SA stuff on line. Oh, and I can watch youtube with sound!

Nice to see you back Chris....hope you had lots of fun on your trips!