New Alzheimer's breakthrough | Golden Skate

New Alzheimer's breakthrough

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Recent item in AARP Bulletin reads:"A new Harvard study shows that drinking 2 cups of hot chocolate a day may keep your brain healthy & thinking sharp." I've
been drinking 2 cups of hot chocolate all my life & I'm doing pretty good at 78....(I think!)

Me too! Alas, right now I am having tummy trouble and can't drink it, and carob just doesn't do the trick. My other substitute: looking at chocolate cookbooks, but only the ones that have sumptuous photography. I have a good imagination. It's serving me well right now. One picture is worth a thousand truffles!

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Recent item in AARP Bulletin reads:"A new Harvard study shows that drinking 2 cups of hot chocolate a day may keep your brain healthy & thinking sharp." I've
been drinking 2 cups of hot chocolate all my life & I'm doing pretty good at 78....(I think!)

Me too! Alas, right now I am having tummy trouble and can't drink it, and carob just doesn't do the trick. My other substitute: looking at chocolate cookbooks, but only the ones that have sumptuous photography. I have a good imagination. It's serving me well right now. One picture is worth a thousand truffles!

:love:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I am the poster boy for medical miricles from the world of science and this is exciting news for sure....such a terrible desease....
Have you read up on the research for a simple early detection test for Alzheimers? If the left nostril cant smell peanut butter, it may indicate Alzheimers...do a google search for Alzheimers and peanut butter and smell.
Sounded like a prank till I remembered that many folks with brain damage cant taste or smell.
Chris sitting at the library on a real computer till his internet comes back....maybe weeks.... :(