Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ladies FS JGP Tallinn Cup 2013

its really sad that Wang is not in the final, would loved to see her there... such a georgeous skater..

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraM View Post
    its really sad that Wang is not in the final, would loved to see her there... such a georgeous skater..
    Same here... I still haven't watched her last LP that destroyed her qualification chances. I don't want to. I don't think USFS is to blame. She had everything to do it. There was nothing wrong with her, she could jump the same as last year. It's only her fault she can't skate 2 clean programs in the same competition. She is my favourite. The russian girls are good but don't impress me as much as Angela does. I like Polina the best from the finalists and then Serafima but Serafima has no chances to podium. Mevdeveva and Proklova are locks for the podium. Third place is between Polina and

Custom Title
    Has anybody found the rest of the videos from ladies' free programme?

Currently frozen as a popsicle Chemistry66's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IleK View Post
    Same here... I still haven't watched her last LP that destroyed her qualification chances. I don't want to. I don't think USFS is to blame. She had everything to do it. There was nothing wrong with her, she could jump the same as last year. It's only her fault she can't skate 2 clean programs in the same competition. She is my favourite. The russian girls are good but don't impress me as much as Angela does. I like Polina the best from the finalists and then Serafima but Serafima has no chances to podium. Mevdeveva and Proklova are locks for the podium. Third place is between Polina and
    This.

Yes, she had strong competition in Proklova and Sotskova, but she was in strong medal contention after the short. Her issues in the FS were her downfall.

Custom Title
    Did anyone see Tyler Pierce LP?

Currently frozen as a popsicle Chemistry66's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flying camel View Post
    Did anyone see Tyler Pierce LP?
    They haven't posted anything yet. Hopefully it's just technical difficulties and not that the entire latter half of the event is gone.

Custom Title
    Strange most of the FS videos are not up on Youtube yet.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Yes, they stopped after Hannah Miller. I hope they will all be up some time tomorrow.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by IleK View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure. The whole last season (until about March) Serafima was easily beating Medvedeva and Proklova. Since then Serafima had a growth spur and is still adjusting her jumps, but there is no doubt that she is really talented, and as soon as she manages to adjust to her new (taller) body, she could be unbeatable. She did finish second in junior nationals and 4th in senior nationals. And she still has 2 months to JGPF.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    I hope some of you will check out little Ivett Toth's (of Hungary) free skate. Ivett completed 3F2t, 3lz2t, 3S, 2A, 3t2t2Lo, 3lz, 3T, which is one jump from each type, all but the Loop triples, all done from correct edges, all fully rotated. Plus she has style She was 7th in the LP. Only 3 competitors had a larger base score, and if she hadn't blown a spin, her base score would have been even higher!

She could use some more power, but she is much improved from last year, when she didn't have a lutz, and perhaps next year on the JGP she will medal!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    Yes, they stopped after Hannah Miller. I hope they will all be up some time tomorrow.
    Hello again. For those of you wondering, the remaining ISU Junior Grand Prix videos from Tallinn weren't lost. They will be uploaded and ready around tomorrow afternoon, European afternoon. We thank you for understanding.
    Tomorrow - Tuesday, afternoon - for European time (morning in America).

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    I hope some of you will check out little Ivett Toth's (of Hungary) free skate.
    Yes, very nice girl!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by hanca View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure. The whole last season (until about March) Serafima was easily beating Medvedeva and Proklova.
    Proklova has a good progress from past season. Really new star (unlike Medvedeva and Sotskova, who are known for years as high-level skaters).

Sakhanovich now is some worse than past season. She became taller - may be, it is the reason.
    Will she restore and progress - nobody knows.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRus View Post
    Proklova has a good progress from past season. Really new star (unlike Medvedeva and Sotskova, who are known for years as high-level skaters).

Sakhanovich now is some worse than past season. She became taller - may be, it is the reason.
    Will she restore and progress - nobody knows.
    I would say yes, mostly. She is so talented and she is a beautiful skater. Even with several (not just one) mistakes, she can score higher than 160.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesky85 View Post
    I would say yes, mostly. She is so talented and she is a beautiful skater. Even with several (not just one) mistakes, she can score higher than 160.
    On the other side, I don't remember any Sakhanovich's skating (SP+FS) without mistakes. Her best result (and best skating) of season 2012/2013 - at JrNats - was with fall in FS.

Yes, very talented girl. But now, I believe, she needs time to adapt to her new, taller body.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast