Today Nationwide glitch stops people from getting food | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Today Nationwide glitch stops people from getting food

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
My grandparents are good friends with the Murkowski's, that's the only thing in my eyes going for them... neither Lisa nor her Dad are people that are ethically all that great. Her dad as governor did a lot of frivilous spending (Palin, as much as we all like to rag on her at least cleaned up his mess before leaving her own). Lisa Murkowski jumps positions too often to really say she has any integrity. She follows polls and money. She got her position originally because her daddy appointed her (he went from Senator to Governor mid term). Then she lost the primary to an even lower life politician, so she ran a write in campaign and won that way (at the time I had more faith in her). She's been so wishy washy since then it's just been pathetic. Neither of Alaska's Senators make me ready to cheer "Go Alaska!" when it comes to DC politics.

Our ONE House Representative probably should retire (he's been there since forever), but we can't seem to find someone better or even decent. (He dated my grandmother in high school, in California, it's a small world in Alaska.) He tries to get stuff done, but the AK Senators don't work together much less with him so it's just a big mess.

/rant

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
:cry: Meanwhile I read in my paper the other day that Meals on Wheels here only delivers 4 days a week now, and has for some time, due to the "sequester." What are the clients supposed to do the other 3 days?