The Walking Dead returns tonight at 9 | Golden Skate

The Walking Dead returns tonight at 9

Johar

Medalist
Been waiting months for the return. Hope Daryl isn't killed off this season! Where is the Governor? Are all the new people at the prison refuge nice?

I'm such a chicken that I can't even cope with vampires, let alone zombies, and vampires are handsome. I'm sorry to say you're on your own on this one, though of course I hope you enjoy it. On the other hand, if you're interested in White Collar, which resumes this week....

heyang

Record Breaker
Can't Wait!! A number of family members and friends are also WD fans. I didn't watch the marathon, but my cousin's wife has been watching the marathons after the kids are in bed (they are 5 and 3).

For whatever reasons, zombies don't scare me as much as occult shows. I have a harder time watching shows like American Horror Story.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have a harder time watching shows like American Horror Story.

I can't even watch Criminal Minds, yet have watched several episodes. This show really scares me.

heyang

Record Breaker
THought the premiere was awesome! The scene at the grocery store was intense!

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Johar... if they kill off Daryl, there will be armed rebellion in the streets.:laugh:

Shows like these are fun fantasy scary shows, because they're completely made up. Shows like Criminal Minds are terrifying, because events that are depicted can, and do, happen. All the time.

The grocery scene was awesome. The storyline of Rick and the foundling lady with an Irish accent... CREEPY.

heyang

Record Breaker
Sounds like the audience for the show is growing considering the ratings on last night's premiere.

I haven't read the comic books, but I've read that the show doesn't follow them faithfully. Yahoo had a 'headline' about how the actor felt about Glen dying. People responded to the article by blasting the headline . The 1st sentence wasn't clear that Glen died in the comic book .... not the show.

I've read interviews where the producers and writers have said that no one is safe from being killed - not even Rick.

Anyway, it seems like it's flu season at the prison.

One scary show I've managed to watch is this new Blacklist. Very taut and intriguing. The main attraction is James Spader in the lead. He has one of the most amazing voices of any American actor, a sweetly venomous purr with beautiful modulation. Most American actors and actresses seem to be chosen for their faces (or, these days, their fitness, courtesy of their personal trainers). But there's a handful of Americans who seem to understand that the voice is an extra tool for creating character. Spader is one of those telephone book guys--as in, I could listen to him read the telephone book. He started out as a totally gorgeous youngster (I think he was even in one of those Molly Ringwald movies) but has become a dynamic character actor.

Johar

Medalist
When Daryl told Beth her boyfriend was killed back at the grocery, did you notice how she hugged him a bit longer than norm, like she was harboring feelings for him?

The irish accent lady looked half humnan, half walker. Then to find out her husband was just a head in a bag!