Men Skate America 2013 Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Men Skate America 2013 Short Program

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Man this looks good on a 60" HD Plasma TV. :eek: I almost feel like i am right there in the front row.

jaylee

Medalist
Icenetwork has a "Technical score" box in the corner that shows the leader's technical score and the accumulating current technical score for the skater. As the skater hits the elements, their technical score increases.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
IN Picture quality is good. And I finally have sound, but Artur did not skate very well :cry:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Artur GACHINSKI (RUS)

Music: Flamenco

Black costume. Red waist. Red and black sparkles, deep V-neck

4T - fall
3Lz+3T - twofooted, stepout/hand down (judged as fall)
3A
FCSp
CSSp
StSq
CCoSp

Again SP troubles.

SP: 37.24+34.57-2.00=69.81, 3rd out of 3

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Icenetwork has a "Technical score" box in the corner that shows the leader's technical score and the accumulating current technical score for the skater. As the skater hits the elements, their technical score increases.

The Russian feed also has this. Is the "current" official?

JQSkate

Rinkside
Artur fell on quad (looks under to me on replay) and on the triple toe of the triple lutz/triple toe combo (crossed feet). Great triple axel, nice height. Everything else needs work, especially the rather lethargic spins. This flamenco guitar music does not do him any favors. Score is 69.81, 37.24 TES 34.57 PCS, -2.00 DEDUCTIONS.

Cool note is that this Russian feed is showing the technical score "real time"...first time I've seen that.

HR4

On the Ice
I liked Rippon a lot. And i also like the trick with live updates of tech score, comparing to the leadt!

susanf

Rinkside
I'm watching on the tvonsite link that was posted on the second page, (thank you for that!) but also have the ISU scoring page open. What I find very odd, is that Adam Rippon's score appeared on the ISU page about half a minute before the scores were announced. He had barely gotten into the Kiss and Cry when the scores were posted. Max's scores came up before they were publicly announced, too. ?????

jaylee

Medalist
I'm watching on the tvonsite link that was posted on the second page, (thank you for that!) but also have the ISU scoring page open. What I find very odd, is that Adam Rippon's score appeared on the ISU page about half a minute before the scores were announced. He had barely gotten into the Kiss and Cry when the scores were posted. Max's scores came up before they were publicly announced, too. ?????

The online feed is significantly lagging behind real-time scoring.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
What do you all think of the real time TES scoring they are doing, comparing it with the highest TES yet in the event (Adam's so far)?