CCoSp

Nooo... mistakes on all jumps. Why?!

SP: 35.84+42.25-1.00=77.09, in 5th

Lowest TES, highest PCS.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Takahashi, ditto what I said about Kozuka. Japan could now seriously be considering a team of Hanyu, Oda, and Machida. It's not out of the realm of possibility now.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Oh boy....it's only the SP and my predictions are looking pretty terrible right now. Though so far I was right on Kozuka being 4th. :cry:

JQSkate

Rinkside
Daisuke - lots of errors. Fall on underroated quad, saved the axel which looked delayed on the takeoff and he did not check the landing. Lutz and only a double toe with a quick little step out. I don't love this program on him - interesting how he went with subtle during an Olympic year. Looks like he is favoring something as he is getting off the ice? Thought I caught a grimace there. Concerning.

Score is 77.09, 35.84 TES, 42.25 PCS, -1.00 DED.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
And let's register this for a second. Our podium as of right now is Machida, Brown and Rippon. Did anyone predict this?!?>!?!?!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So, had Max skated clean he wouldn't have beaten Jason.

Aaron HAS to hit his jumps to get anywhere near passing respectable PCS marks. When the jumps are not there for him, it simply serves to magnify how much he is lacking in other areas of his skating as the judging here shows.

Icey

Record Breaker
But he didn't skate clean. Good chance Max is not going to be on the podium.

LRK

Record Breaker
And let's register this for a second. Our podium as of right now is Machida, Brown and Rippon. Did anyone predict this?!?>!?!?!

I won't be surprised if I end up getting... nothing right. But I don't mind. :) I was right, though, about the men being especially unpredictable - but then, I'm sure we all knew that! :)

ETA - Just checked on my predictions, as I couldn't quite recall and - yep, as of now, nothing right. :)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I won't be surprised if I end up getting... nothing right. But I don't mind. :) I was right, though, about the men being especially unpredictable - but then, I'm sure we all knew that! :)

I had Max winning the whole thing...then I changed it, thank goodness. But then I changed to Takahashi winning. :cry:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
LRK said:
I won't be surprised if I end up getting... nothing right. But I don't mind. I was right, though, about the men being especially unpredictable - but then, I'm sure we all knew that!

There might still be some changes after the LP though... potentially, Dai, Kozu and Max could all still move up, while (I think?) Adam and Jason might not have the same scoring potential, if the former group delivers (which they didn't here, but oh well).

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Machida was outstanding, l loved it. Jason and Adam were rocking it!

I love you Dai, but sheesh what happened? He looked so uncomfortable
and slow on the ice.