Thread: Kwanonymous...

Medalist

0 Not allowed!

Kwanonymous...

Has anyone else heard of this???

I apologize if this is in the wrong place or someone else already posted. I tried to search for it and didn't find it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSxJhwGf0H4

I'm a little speechless. This is one of the most bizarre, surreal, scary, wonderful, funny, idon'tknowwhatelse things I have ever seen. Does anyone know who is behind this? I kind of want to know and also love that I have no idea what's going on, and that it's just happening to me.

No words. Simply no words.

Tripping on the Podium

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by samson View Post
    Has anyone else heard of this???

I apologize if this is in the wrong place or someone else already posted. I tried to search for it and didn't find it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSxJhwGf0H4

I'm a little speechless. This is one of the most bizarre, surreal, scary, wonderful, funny, idon'tknowwhatelse things I have ever seen. Does anyone know who is behind this? I kind of want to know and also love that I have no idea what's going on, and that it's just happening to me.

No words. Simply no words.
    This was highlighted on The Skating Lesson a while back. I understand that it is the work of some experimental artist (and that's about all I know ). You might search the TSL archives, or maybe their Facebook page, to learn a bit more.

Apparently there is a spooky segment where the masked Kwans are starting to surround you that scared Jenny out of her tops .

Skating is art, if you let it be. Blades of Passion's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Kwan kwan kwan kwan kwan kwan kwan kwan kwan kwan kwan kwan!

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Should have been titled Bizzaro Kwan