She's in gold dress. He's in yellow pant, white shirt and suspenders

3T - she has hand down
3Tw
Li
3LoTh
BiDs
PCoSp
StSq

One small mistake, but overall solid. I liked the SP from previous season better.

SP: 34.76+29.09=63.85, in 3rd out of 7

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I would LOVE if a skating event would go to Orlando... though that would be a very expensive trip for me (I can't go to Orlando without visiting Disney).

Sackie

Medalist
Looks like S/K scores are taking a jump now that one of the Top Rus team may be out for the year. Funny how things like that happen.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Tatiana VOLOSOZHAR / Maxim TRANKOV (RUS)

Music: Masquerade Waltz by Aram Khatchaturian

She's in light blue dress, very detailed. He's in dark blue admiral costume

3Tw - wow, very big
3T - good unison
3LoTh - also clean
BiDs
PCoSp
Li
StSq

Impressive, another clean skate. They seem to be in top shape early in the season

SP: 44.99 + 38.06 = 83.05 (WR), and in 1st out of 8

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I would LOVE if a skating event would go to Orlando... though that would be a very expensive trip for me (I can't go to Orlando without visiting Disney).

That's an interesting point. I don't have a lot of disposable income, but this year I actually could have gone to Skate America... calendar and bankbook were in alignment. I didn't even consider it because it's in Detroit.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Looks like S/K scores are taking a jump now that one of the Top Rus team may be out for the year. Funny how things like that happen.

Now that is a very interesting observation. Not that one competition a trend makes, but worth watching as the season unfolds.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Good news:
#SA2013 must be trending on Twitter, because ...

Bad news:
Suddenly a flood of spam tweets are coming through.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I think that it is clear that I think that V/T PCS is TOO TOO TOO TOO high :biggrin:

oleada

Record Breaker
Now that is a very interesting observation. Not that one competition a trend makes, but worth watching as the season unfolds.

I don't think it's just that; they skated much bigger than they have in the past. Good throw, perfect SBS 3T, and though they only did a 2Tw, it was well done. The move to Mozer has done them good.They tend to make stupid mistakes, but not this time.

Sara

On the Ice
I love the SP of Max and Tatiana!! Their PCS was super high, I was expecting 36-37. Their long programme is another thing, I do not like it much. And the yellow pants! If I see yet another pair of yellow pants on the ice, I will scream.

elif

Medalist

Considering D/C got 62+ score with a fall and C/S get their personel best (62+) with double jumps I don't think their score is too high. If those teams didn't make a mistake they could be higher then S/K.