CCoSp
StSq
LSp

Presentation has improved a bit, I think

SP: 29.79+26.05 = 55.84, 3rd out of 5

samson

Medalist
UGH! I didn't know it had started.

OK NEW IDEA FOR ICENETWORK. They should give you an option to sign up for text and email alerts when an event is about to start so you don't miss the first half of it. :/

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Well great effort from Mae Bernice and I can see she's made improvements in presentation -- but that program pales in comparision to Jason's SP to the same music.

Of course I'm a huge fan of Jason's so....I admit some bias. (Though I love Mae Bernice too!)

samson

Medalist
Wow wish I had seen Radionova. That's a huge score. Sure is going to put the pressure on the final group!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Yaaaay Tukt is actually wearing the pretty dress with the normal tights!! She actually has great legs I dunno why she hides them :D

Kuan

Final Flight
I really like Radionova, she is a solid jumper and lovely performer. But something about her upper body movement buggs me :unsure: I don´t know what it is exactly. Maybe her small shoulders or the fact that she has no neck. Something looks wrong. :-/

tulosai

Record Breaker
Today Heggelson is the one who needs the fashion police for me. It is like a ballerina threw up on her.

badknees

Medalist
I didn't like Ashleys orange dress but it was more Juliet than this black sort of sexy thing. SHe needs someone to pick a dress that matches her program.