2013 Skate America Ladies Short Program | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2013 Skate America Ladies Short Program

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Brava, Ashley, brava! I really admire her for not backing down to the challenge of consistently going for the 3flip+3toe. If she continues to hit it consistently, it will pay big dividends heading into the later events, like the GPF and the Olympics. She's clearly gunning for a shot at an Olympic medal! Great for her! :love:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Mao ASADA (JPN)

Music: Nocturne in E flat major op. 9, no. 2 Andante by Frederic Chopin

Lavender sweetheart neckline dress

3A - twofooted, rotation seemd ok on replay
3F - brackets entry, nice, good speed into it
CCoSp
FCSp
3Lo+2Lo
StSq
LSp

Lovely skate, she just floats across the ice! Her basic skating is a league above Wagner and two above Radionova

SP: 38.85+34.33 = 73.18 and into 1st

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Lovely program from Mao as always. Not sure where that will place.

badknees

Medalist
Love Maos dress. But kind of looks like several different styles, like on project runway. But love the flowing purple.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Brava, Ashley, brava! I really admire her for not backing down to the challenge of consistently going for the 3flip+3toe. If she continues to hit it consistently, it will pay big dividends heading into the later events, like the GPF and the Olympics. She's clearly gunning for a shot at an Olympic medal! Great for her! :love:

If she has the 3F3T for REALZ (like if she can really rotate it and land it the majority of the time) I think she has entered the mix for a bronze medal yes.

Icey

Record Breaker
Mao was spell binding. Not saying it was bad, but Shae lynn's choreography is so predictable

samson

Medalist
That was lovely. DAMN! 73.18.

They clearly gave her the triple axel. MAN this was a HIGH scoring ladies sp. If competitions were more like this people would start watching again!