2013 Skate America Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2013 Skate America Free Dance

jaylee

Medalist
Love Cappellini and Lannotte's FD, execution, expression, everything. Maybe a minor bobble here and there, but I thought they were amazing.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ok... is anyone else getting flashbacks to Bugs Bunny?

:laugh:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I liked that dance, good energy, but I think they have some things to work on with it, it seemed a bit rough around the edges. And I say this as more of a Shibs fan, but I don't think they should have been that much higher than H/D.

Actually, it will be interesting to look at the protocals. TES was almost three points higher. H/D was actually ahead in PCS by nearly a point....

bramweld

Record Breaker
Sort of an uninspired dance from C/L was looking for something more interesting. Hmm...maybe it will get better over time. Recycled Carmen like moves and pretty simple lifts really. But lets see what the judges see..

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Usually I like Cappellini/Lanotte free programs, but I don't like this one. I lost interest halfway through and was more pair-sy than dance-y. I kept waiting for the SBS jumps and the throws.

lmarie086

Medalist
Very surprised the Shibs are ahead of H/D! IA, it will be interesting to see the protocols, but so far I'm in disagreement with the judges.

Wow, the progress C/L have made is remarkable. They used to skate so small (particularly her) - Igor has done wonders with them. I will say though that they lost speed toward the end, it seemed. And a few small bobbles here and there. But great start to the season!

bramweld

Record Breaker
About right W/P dance is a lot more interesting than the italian offering. Igor made this dance too generic and predictable.