Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Most Beautiful/Handsome Female/Male Skaters ever? Just physical appearance :)

Quote Originally Posted by deedee1 View Post
    http://prw.kyodonews.jp/prwfile/rele...l_v4VFb84z.png

P&G products sales shall be just 'skyrocket' throughout Japan for sure.
    They are so cute!!!!!! I want to buy P&G products!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by spikydurian View Post
    Current. Man-Andrew Poje Woman-Kiira Korpi
    That much combined electricity will scramble the circuits of any skating fan! I'm getting giddy just looking at the names.

Custom Title
    Max Aaron. Oh my lord yes. The body. The eyes. The smile. The voice. The speed. The huge quads (in all manners of speaking...).

Ahem.

Missing Tdizzle and SDiggity golden411's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karne View Post
    Max Aaron. Oh my lord yes. The body. The eyes. The smile. The voice. The speed. The huge quads (in all manners of speaking...).

Ahem.
    You (and Max) have gotten my attention, karne. Will add two more features that enhance Max's pleasing appearance:
    - His curls this season, which always have had my approval. I am well aware that some are not enamored with them, but I found myself really missing his curls in the interview posted yesterday on the Universal Sports site. (Max's hair was groomed with product that flattened them out. He looked as handsome as ever, but I hope that his lush curls return at NHK.)
    - His eyebrows. So expressive and distinctive. (Refer to the long interview mentioned above to see how they often complement whatever Max is saying.)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8