2013 Skate America Ladies Free Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2013 Skate America Ladies Free Program

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Caroline's Free Skate:

24.27 TES + 41.09 PCS -1.00 Deductions = 64.36 TSS

Ouch.

Total competition score is 110.12. This is less than her best ever FREE SKATE score.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
I'm sorry, but it's all over for Caroline. This was embarrassing, couldn't even match a mid-level junior lady skate any more. Not a single PCS broke 6. She really does need to move on with her life, and USFS needs to stop throwing bones her way.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
All the above links, near as I can tell, are not showing ladies FS live yet, just filling in with other stuff. NBC broadcast just showed Jason Brown free. Presumably they'll show Machida then switch to ladies.

ETA: Liza was just on on Russian feed. Now we're live on that.

badknees

Medalist
WOnder how long it will be before IceNet has it up on demand. THis is so frustrating. NBC says its the ladies program not the men. GGrrrrr. THey will only show the last 3 ladies at this point. THat's deceptive advertising.

drivingmissdaisy

Record Breaker
I'm sorry, but it's all over for Caroline. This was embarrassing, couldn't even match a mid-level junior lady skate any more. Not a single PCS broke 6. She really does need to move on with her life, and USFS needs to stop throwing bones her way.

Agreed. Courtney could have used this spot.

jaylee

Medalist
It seems Tuktamysheva skated very well. She looks happy in KnC

Score: 64.30+59.25=123.55, 176.75

I was having difficulty with the pop-up ads that showed up on my streams, but yeah, I saw her land most of her jumps. I think the opening combo was a 3Lz/2T though, not a 3/3. She seemed to really be getting into her performance.