2013 Skate America Ladies Free Program | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2013 Skate America Ladies Free Program

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
That is a ridiculous score for a program with that many mistakes. I expected her to win gold but not with that sort of score. Can't wait for those protocols.

KwanIsALegend

Fly On
Medalist
I agree with others about Ashleys music, it doesn't go anywhere, it's just there. I like Ashley but her LP i not one of my favs.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Mao wins.

Liza Tuktamysheva needs to really work on her SP nerves or she's going to put herself at a disadvantage for getting a Sochi spot.

And Adam with his arm around Ashley before they announced Mao's score was adorable.

lavender

Record Breaker
Ashley needs much more than a clean skate to beat Mao and that gorgeous program with mistakes. That is the message..

That is a ridiculous score for a program with that many mistakes. I expected her to win gold but not with that sort of score. Can't wait for those protocols.

Yes, someone will have to explain what went on. Mind you, I wanted Mao to win, but I didn't feel that her victory was decisive. I don't think Mao looked comfortable with it either, judging by her expression.

artsciboy

On the Ice

I totally agree. And it happens season after season with Mao - shes doesn't even need to try to improve herself, the judges are just going to throw these ridiculous scores at her. For 4 clean triples!!!!!

gmyers

Record Breaker
It would be good if Liza could do sp and have a good free skate to get 60s pcs. She needs 66 pcs 65 at least. She needs sp lessons and a new choreographer and maybe new coach.

katymay

Medalist

MAO lacked speed into every single jump...which affected all of the jumps. I feel sorry for her though, you could tell she was holding back tears.

bara1968

On the Ice
OMG unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She does NOT deserve THAT much PCS from THAT skate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Certainly not 130+ performance at all.

sweetskates1

Medalist
Mao's ridiculous scores are totally justified by the ridiculous difficulty of her programs! No one is attempting more with so much artistry - Adam maybe with the guys.

wonderlen3000

Final Flight
I think Mao has only two visible mistakes, a fall on 3A and 2footing the Lutz. Ashley has 3F+3T< and i think she also two footed one of her jump. They are close in terms of jumps mistakes.....

noidont

Final Flight
Mao's score may be high but fair compared to Wagner. Wagner is 3+ points lower in TES and that program just leaves people wondering what it's about.